Here are some of the best gaming laptops we've reviewed this year to date.
Notebooks - Top Rated
Laptop makers have come up with many different designs to take advantage of the touch generation, and also Windows 8's Modern UI interface. There isn'...
For the moment, Medion is at the top of our list with a 15.6in unit that supplied excellent performance and features for its low asking price. Just be...
Not much has changed since last month in our listings, but we did get our first hands-on session with the HP Spectre, which is a 14in premium Ultraboo...
Toshiba and HP still offer the best all-round Ultrabook models at the moment, with ASUS and Acer lagging a little due to some poor design choices, suc...
While Ultrabooks are the big talking in the notebook world at the moment, only two models manage to make our top rated list: Toshiba's Satellite Z830 ...
2011 was definitely the year of the ultraportable laptop, especially towards the end of the year when a few vendors unleashed their Ultrabook models. ...
Our top rated list kicks off this month with MSI, which submitted a beast of a 14in laptop in the X460. It can be used for high-end productivity tasks...
Here are the laptops that received the highest review ratings in September. Heading the list is a laptop with a good gaming pedigree, Alienware's M18x...
There's no doubt that Apple's MacBook Air is the ultraportable laptop of choice for many people. However, at the top of our top rated list is its main...
While thin-and-light computing may be getting more mainstream, especially with the success of laptops such as the MacBook Air, the most popular laptop...
These are the top rated notebooks we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 2 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Matebook X Pro review: Homecoming King
- CES 2019: Dell refresh the XPS 13 and more
- CES 2019: MSI expand Prestige series laptops with PS63 Modern
- CES 2019: MSI ready their MSI GS75 Stealth laptop for the RTX era
- CES 2019: Gigabyte ready a revamped AERO 15 with RTX graphics
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies