If you're looking for a mid-tier smartphone that doesn't suck, you've come to the right place. You'll find the best value for money mid-tier smartphones listed below.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Miofive 4K Dash Cam review: This friendly road watcher is ‘here for you!’
- 2 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 3 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 4 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
- 5 Acer Aspire 5 review: An affordable laptop that’s enjoyable to use
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra switches on scam SMS filter to protect you from scammers
- Oppo is offering bonus gifts with pre-orders of its new X5 Series smartphones
- Gamers rejoice: Motorola's new Edge 30 Pro smartphone has a 144Hz OLED display
- Optus is bundling Galaxy S22 pre-orders with a bonus Galaxy Watch4
- Samsung begins Australian pre-orders of its new Galaxy A Series smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies