Protect yourself from online scams with these tips, including a detailed account of attempts to remove ransomware.
Google Keep Notes isn't as basic as it seems. Here are 10 tips and tricks so you can unlock its full potential.
Google is shutting down the ability to sync your Google Photos library automatically to Google Drive, but you can still keep a backup of your pics. Here's how.
Google has launched a new privacy setting that lets you automatically delete your location and web activity data. Here's how to do it.
Internet fraud takes many forms, but they share a common goal: Extracting money or personal data from an unsuspecting user. Here's how to avoid their traps.
Is this site legit? Here's how to use ICANN and other databases to find out. But some honest sites may hide their identities for justifiable reasons.
Clearing cookies from your web browser is simple and easy, and doing so could help protect your private data while you're online.
Does your laptop touchpad get in the way while you type? Here's how to turn it off.
A wired connection should be simple plug-and-play, but all too often that's not the case. Here's what to do if your ethernet connection seems dead.
New York City's OMNY contactless payment system goes live on May 31. Here's how to use it with your watch or phone.
Microsoft's Windows Sandbox creates a safe space where you can try suspicious software or sites without risking your 'real' PC. Here's how to use it.
Here's how to type kaomoji using the emoji keyboard within Microsoft's Windows 10.
PowerPoint supports a number of common audio and video formats. We'll go through the details and show you how to incorporate audio and video files into your presentation slides.
Excel provides over 16 dozen geometric shapes that you can size and manipulate to your specific needs, plus hundreds of special effects.
Almost any PowerPoint presentation would benefit from clever animation, and the Internet has an endless supply of animated templates
Australians have an average of 17 connected devices per home. In fact, between the televisions, tablets, computers, smart watches, fitness bands, security systems, “home assistants”, light bulbs and refrigerators, the typical family has probably lost track of just how much they have connected to the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
Join the newsletter!
- New BittBoy V3 review: The best option for retro gaming on the go
- How to protect yourself from online scams including ransomware and more
- Acer's Predator X35 gaming monitor is 35-inches of glitzy gaming excess
- Motorola's new One Vision smartphone looks as smooth as a Pixel 3a (and cheaper!)
- Tic-Tock: Moboi's Wear OS smartwatches are on sale
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies