If your computer audio abruptly stops working, you can try these simple steps in five minutes or less.
Videos sent directly through text message or a chat app often end up tiny, blurry, and difficult to view—here's how to share them in all their glory.
You can do it over Bluetooth or with a wired USB cable.
These helpful tips can help you cut through inbox clutter and organize Outlook.
Find the power button on your Amazon Kindle using our guide, including photos of Amazon Kindle, Kindle Oasis, and Kindle Voyage models.
Microsoft's Editor feature for Word for the Web (the online version of Word) provides simple, easy-to-parse grammar and spelling suggestions. Here's how to improve your writing with Editor for Word Online.
Using Zoom with Snap Camera, you can wear a celebrity's face to your next video meeting. Create a virtual background to sell it even more!
This Zoom background trick is handy: Record a video of yourself that you can loop as a virtual background, so you can duck out on the meeting.
Here's how to use your favorite animated GIFs as a background in Zoom video.
If you need a temporary webcam for video calls, you can always use your smartphone.
These Photoshop tips start with managing your Scratch Disk, then dive right into Content-Aware Fill, Clipping Mask, Brushes, and Vignettes.
If you need a webcam in a pinch, here's how your Android phone can pitch in.
If you need to get Wi-Fi on your laptop in a jiffy, your Android phone can help.
Windows 10 is chock full of tools that can eliminate distractions, optimize your workflow, and make you all-around more productive—but they aren't always obvious.
All the information you need to keep your home as safe as possible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- Adios, Wraith? Why AMD's XT chips signal doom for a key Ryzen selling point
- Nvidia bundles Death Stranding for PC with GeForce RTX graphics cards
- Canon embolden mirrorless offering with EOS R5 and R6
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies