From what we're seeing so far, 2011's TVs are focusing on 'smart' features like Web access and video-on-demand. We've been impressed with what's on of...
Apple has promoted a one size fits all approach with its 9.7in iPad and iPad 2 tablets, and most of the competition has followed suit with similar siz...
Apple has promoted a one size fits all approach with its 9.7in iPad and iPad 2 tablets, but this doesn't mean you aren't left with other choices.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core Android smartphone, and most manufacturers have responded by launching, or announcing the pending release ...
If you're looking to divest yourself of an extensive dead-tree book collection, there's no better way than buying an e-book reader and investing in so...
2011 is looking so far like it will have some pretty impressive plasma televisions on offer. We've previewed the best plasma TVs coming out soon from ...
If you're looking for a new LED TV this year you're spoilt for choice -- there are great models available from a range of manufacturers. We've put tog...
Both homes and businesses can benefit from buying an all-in-one or multifunction printer -- you save dollars on the power of running multiple machines...
Big and small businesses need to print a lot of documents, and the most cost-efficient way of doing that is with a colour laser printer. With that in ...
The launch of Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- brought worldwide attention to mobile phone gaming. However, the presen...
If you want to buy a device to bring your old analog TV into the 21st century, a digital TV set top box is the easiest way to go about it. All you nee...
AMD Fusion netbooks are a step up from traditional netbooks, which are based on Intel Atom CPUs. The AMD Fusion APU (accelerated processing unit) supp...
If you want to watch downloaded movies, play music or watch slideshows on your TV, the best way to do it is to buy a media streamer. These dedicated b...
Read our reviews of the latest Lenovo laptops, from the humble IdeaPad S10 netbook to the Intel Sandy Bridge-equipped ThinkPad T420.
We've reviewed a lot of great laptops over the last year, many of them Lenovo. In this round-up we've included some of the best that the company has t...
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTDigital Developer | LAMP Stack | Digital AgencyNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- FTTRIM TrainersACT
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Helpdesk Support OfficerQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCProject Manager Performance & ControlsQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC