Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is a perfectly fine stealth game, but it doesn't come anywhere close to the best parts of Dishonored 2.
This supercharged version of the LG G6 features extra RAM, extra onboard storage and comes bundled with premium earphones (built by audio brand B&O PLAY) to take full advantage of the 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC capabilities of the smartphone.
When it comes to SATA SSDs, MLC NAND-based drives such as the BX300 from Crucial offer the best overall performance and the most satisfaction in the long run. The BX300 is one of the fastest MLC SATA SSDs we've tested. That tells you everything you n...
Nero’s as good as it gets for ripping, copying, and repackaging existing works. But if you’re more concerned with original content creation, there may be better fits out there.
AVS Video Editor 8.0 wins big points for its ease of use and simplicity, but its modest feature set leaves something to be desired for serious users.
Corel VideoStudio Pro X10.5 combines an elegant interface with specialty features like 3D and 4K Ultra HD, making it one of the most versatile consumer-level video editors on the market.
Pinnacle Studio 21 could be a great fit for any amateur video editor who wants some semi-pro tools at an accessible price. It's too bad that bugs and crashes still arise in this release.
VideoPad Video Editor is an affordable, entry-level video editing application that’s particularly powerful for creators who want to publish their videos to YouTube or Facebook.
A significant number of Steam reviews complain the game won't launch at all, but those (like me) who get it to run should see the same performance as Dishonored 2, post-fixes.
Acer's over-the-top Predator 21 X is simply the fastest laptop we've ever seen.
The SmartBoy is a clever idea, but frustrating inconsistencies and incompatibilities ruin the fun.
So far, Divinity: Original Sin 2 is shaping up to be exactly the ambitious sequel the original deserved.
Lenovo's Yoga 720 stuffs GTX 1050 graphics into a fairly slim mainstream laptop. You take a hit in battery life and weight as a result, but the performance payoff is worth it.
Last Day of June is a time-traveling story about one man's grief. Imagine Groundhog Day, except without the happy ending.
Easy to install anywhere, Reolink's Argus wireless streaming security cameras let you keep an eye on things without over-taxing your broadband connection.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- CCCyber AnalystVIC
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTCustomer Service Consultant / Incident Management - TelcoOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Windows EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther