Sitting a three month old baby in front of a TV may not seem like a good idea to many people. But with the hectic lifestyle of the modern working parent, finding time to keep the little ones entertained isn't always easy. If you are going to have you...
Headphone amplifiers are a truly difficult product to review. For many people they will be nothing more than an expensive LED taking up space in their already cluttered audio setup. For others however, they are another step along the endless road t...
Mid range mobile phones continue to role off the production line and many of them are breing produced by Nokia. In the 6111 they have released a lightweight and compact slider phone with a reasonable list of features - including a 1 megapixel camera ...
Weighing just 2.17Kgs, the Acer PD100 is a great projector for anyone on the move. Its small form factor (230x238x123 mm), resolution of 1280x1024 and built-in speaker make this an extremely versatile, multi-function unit, but it is definitely not fo...
For years Voice Over IP (VoIP) has been hyped and heralded as the next big driver for broadband adoption, but solutions have been either difficult to implement or unreliable. The ability to make inexpensive telephone calls from your PC isn't new, but...
Motorola's latest range of wireless gadgetry aims to transform the way we listen to music. One of the most useful components in this range is the DC800, a Bluetooth receiver and transmitter. The idea is that using the DC800 you can seamlessly transmi...
These days everything wants to be wireless. Nobody, it seems, is content any longer with the constraint of actually having to sit in one place to do something. Jumping on the bandwagon, Motorola have produced this rather nice pair of Bluetooth headph...
Every so often, a device comes along that causes even hardened technology veterans like us to drool, Homer Simpson style, all over our desks. The Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard (VKB) from iTech certainly is one such gadget - and it definitely has the 'wo...
Those of you who trialed the Beta version of Paint Shop Pro X would know what whilst it was an impressive program, it required substantial improvements in performance to be considered a piece of software worth investing in.
As far as most media centres go, they have real trouble blending into the lounge room. Trying to condense a huge PC tower into something that looks like a DVD player is never going to be an easy task and most companies have only met with small degre...
We've had a rocky relationship with noise cancelling headphones. We've found many units that claim to cancel noise, but don't cancel it very well at all and those that do, tend to be rather uncomfortable to wear. The Bose Quiet Comfort 2 delivers c...
Children's Toys always fascinate us here at the GoodGearGuide. Whether its digital animals that you have to 'feed' to keep happy, or a good old remote control car, being the big, immature kids we are, we can't help but play with them. So when Pixel C...
When you talk anti-virus software pretty much everyone has heard of Norton Anti-Virus. While Symantec's anti-virus suite is very good and overtly popular, there is a quiet achiever available for download from the internet that is updated more freque...
Klipsch make some of the sexiest home theatre and 2.1 PC speakers on the market. Their <a href="http://www.klipsch.com">website</a> is an audiophile's wet dream with a wide array of speakers catering to just about any audio usage you can imagine. W...
Every once in a while we are greeted with a product that makes us question what exactly the engineers were thinking. The Samsung Digimax V700 is one such device. Samsung haven't had much luck with their previous forays into the world of digital pho...
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTIT TrainerOther
- FTIT Communications Specialist | $62 phOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- FTTeam Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)ACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTAgile Project Manager x 2NSW
- FTDigital Marketing ManagerWA
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst (Cognos/TM1)Other
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSales AssociateACT
- CCContracts AnalystVIC