It's hard to imagine life before the BlackBerry. Well, maybe that's exaggerating. But it's certainly true we depend on pocket-sized devices that fulfil the vast bulk of our communication and contacts needs.
Offices with little desk space but heavy document scanning requirements find that most flatbed scanners are just too big - and very often not designed to be carthorses. The i40 steers a different course: as an upright sheet-fed model it has a petite ...
Quiet operation is the hallmark of Gigabyte's mid-range graphics card, which keeps cool by using three large heat sinks connected by heat pipes. This setup is designed to absorb the heat produced by the ATI Radeon X1600XT graphics chip during heavy p...
AverMedia's Hybrid TV tuner card is a half-height PCI card, which ships with a half-height mounting bracket and has broadcast driver architecture (BDA) support, making it suitable for use in a media centre PC.
Sharp's entry in this review is a nonwidescreen projector with a native resolution of 800x600. It's based on DLP technology and is very bright and crisp and viewable in bright light conditions - perfect for boardroom presentations.
While ASUS is well-renowned for its top quality motherboards and graphics cards, it still has a lot of work to do until it can be considered an elite TV tuner card brand. Its new My Cinema-P7131Dual card doesn't stack up well against other cards we h...
Dubbed the ADSL2/2+ security router, the Draytek Vigor 2800G has a strong set of privacy and protection mechanisms, such as an SPI (stateful packet inspection) firewall and content filtering, which allows you to block out specific URLs and keywords.
The D-Link DSL-G604T achieved the highest throughput of all the modems we tested. However it took us a while to get the hang of this modem's interface, which uses side and top buttons to take you to the different sections of configurable features.
The first thing you'll notice about this 19in LCD monitor is its thin bezel, which is less than 2cm wide all around. The menu buttons are located on the right-hand bezel and they allow you to easily control the brightness, contrast and colour setting...
Epson is targeting its Stylus CX5700F multi-function inkjet printer at the home and small business markets. It's a 4-ink (with individual ink cartridges) printer with a flatbed scanner and a rear paper feed that accepts paper up to A4 size.
As its name might suggest, the Pixma MP830 sits between the MP500 and the MP950 in Canon's Pixma multifunction printer product line. However, the MP830, geared more toward small-business use, provides two key features not found on the other two model...
VoIP products continue to hit the market at a rapid rate. Laser has joined the party with an interesting device that includes the functionality of a standard 6-port USB hub while offering two sets of switchable headphone and microphone connections an...
If you want to implement a far-reaching and speedy Wi-Fi network, a MIMO-capable (multiple-in, multiple-out antenna technology) router is currently your best option, and Buffalo's AirStation MIMO WZR-G108 is worth considering.
In an age of home theatre, where it's possible to have a DVD player, VCR, Playstation, XBOX, set top box and a multitude of other devices all hooked up simultaneously, your poor old television may be groaning under the strain of all those cables. The...
Philips' previous DVD/Hard Disk recorder, the DVDR560H, was our all time favourite in this category. So we were eager to see what Philips had done with the updated model, the 3360H. While the DVDR3360H is still just as good as its predecessor, the re...
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO/Financial AnalystOther
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA