Over the past year we've reviewed a swag of digital photo frames; ranging from tiny key chain varieties to extravagant 15 inch monsters. In an attempt to try something fresh and different, Philips has taken the basic 'virtual photo' concept and appli...
The first HTC Touch device to come equipped with built-in GPS, the Touch Cruise features a similar feature set to the [[prodid:4511]], minus the slide out keyboard. The Cruise boasts HSDPA-connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a 3-megapixel camera with aut...
The ASUS R2H is an ambitious little unit which has a whole range of features packed in, but eventually it fails to work well due to poor memory and processing power. If you're willing to accept very basic functionality in exchange for excellent port...
It seems that AMD was on the right track (at least as far as Intel is concerned) when it released its 4x4 platform (a.k.a Quad FX), which is a motherboard with two CPU sockets and four graphics card slots. At the time, it was AMD's solution for quad-...
In the last six to 12 months the entry-level camera market has really been heating up. Cameras are finally at a point where you can get a high resolution sensor (7 megapixels or greater) and a good array of features for under $300, so even those user...
The camcorder buyer is a somewhat fickle creature. A couple of years ago, everyone and their dog fell crazy-in-love with DVD cameras, a format that shone as brightly - and briefly - as a shooting star. Nowadays, it's all about flash memory and hard d...
Jabra's BT5020 bundle is a dual-solution that connects both corded desk phones and Bluetooth mobile phones to a single Bluetooth headset. Aimed at professionals who spend plenty of time outside the office, the benefit of this converged technology mea...
ReadyNAS is a comprehensive storage appliance that's suitable for serious home users and small businesses. It has an easy to use interface, with a very helpful wizard to get you started, and it can be populated with up to four Serial ATA hard drives ...
With Version 7.5, the tried-and-true attack toolkit becomes easier to use, leverages the fallibility of users to gain access to host systems, and adds security checks for Web-based databases.
The Open Handset Alliance's Android SDK for creating mobile applications throws a few semantic curves at Java developers, but for the most part, they will feel at home; just be prepared for some rough terrain, and be sure to bring plenty of hardware
Named after a Japanese sword, the "Kodachi", Lenovo's new ThinkPad X300 is indeed both slim and sharp, and offers some of the latest in notebook technology with one of the smallest chassis available on the market. It's not fair to call it a competito...
The just-released beta 4 version of Firefox 3.0 shows a browser short on flash and long on important, useful improvements that make browsing the Web easier, faster, safer, and simpler to customise
Offering reasonable sound quality, a comfortable design and easy to grasp controls, Nokia's latest Bluetooth headphones, the BH-503, certainly pack quite a punch. Their ability to also handle mobile calls makes them a tidy option.
Reference grade audio is a rare exception in the home entertainment space. When you're looking at buying a TV, there is only so much you can really spend. If you have a whole wad of cash burning a hole in your bank account you can spend five figures ...
When the original Crystal Chronicles debuted on the Gamecube, it raised a few eyebrows as it eschewed much of the famous Final Fantasy formula.
Hisense designs premium products that are made for living in today’s world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCData Migration ConsultantVIC
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - UtilitiesQLD
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTApplication Security Specialist - penetration testing requiredOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorQLD
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPLinux EngineerQLD
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTData EngineerOther