A simple yet effective Bluetooth headset for hands-free calling, Jabra's BT2010 is a budget offering that won't break the bank. Its sound quality isn't outstanding but the stylish design and decent battery life mean it offers plenty of bang for your ...
Tri-core CPUs have emerged as a differentiating product for AMD — Intel can't build CPUs with three individual cores yet. However, the company will have to re-think its pricing strategy if it wants to attract new PC builders and users looking t...
Beneath the shadow of high-definition video, standard-def cameras continue to eke out a humble existence. Doomsayers will tell you that the format's days are numbered, but the same thing could be said about DVD. While they may lack the glitzy resolut...
The Canon Pixma MX850 is Canon's all-in-one scanner, copier, fax machine, and inkjet printer built for the small office or home office.
Having made a name for itself with a range of excellent smartphones, such as the TyTN II and the S730, HTC is now branching into a different market with its ultraportable notebook - the Shift X9500.
TDK's ST-PRO300 headphones are supposed to be studio quality DJ headphones. Unfortunately, they are let down in a number of areas, including design and audio quality. While for the price they aren't a terrible buy, professional DJs and audiophiles sh...
Another in the long line of alarm-clock-cum-iPod-docks, Cygnett's GrooveRise ultimately fails to deliver any outstanding features to set it apart from the competition. Although the convenience of an auxiliary input and the ability to be woken by your...
More than a desktop replacement notebook, the M70SA has all the necessary features to be seriously considered as a media centre for a home theatre setup. Not only does it ship with a Blu-ray player and a hybrid TV tuner, it also features 1TB of inter...
Notebooks in Toshiba's Satellite series have previously been steady performers with a no-frills design. The new Satellite A300 (PSAG4A-02600M) represents a different approach, in terms of both hardware and style.
A stylish handset with a solid but far from outstanding list of features, LG's TU515 mobile phone is ideal for those on a budget. Its appeal lies in the fact that it operates on Telstra's Next G network, allowing access to a range of BigPond services...
With its 7.1-megapixel CCD sensor, professional Konica Minolta lens and advanced photography settings, the GZ-MG730 is the top dog of JVC's standard-definition camcorder range. Sporting all the usual Everio features, including an inbuilt hard drive a...
This sweet service is easy to use and works across different platforms to keeps files in sync on multiple devices.
The EB-400 is the premium model in TDK's latest range of earphones. They're in-ear headphones that offer a decent amount of isolation and have a heavy focus on mid-range sound.
AKVIS Enhancer 9.1 is a tool that can reveal hidden details in unevenly exposed digital photos.
FujiFilm's FinePix J50 is an entry-level, 8.2Mp point-and-shoot camera targeted at users who want something with an above average zoom. The FinePix J50 packs in a 5x optical zoom lens while maintaining a slim body. This unit has a simple interface th...
Need a label printer that is easy to set up, compact and doesn't scrimp on print quality? The Brother QL-820NWB Professional Label Printer ticks all these boxes and more!
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTibco DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Digital DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Wealth & AgileOther
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork operation engineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPICT Sourcing Specialist - TMR - Long Term ContractQLD
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)WA
- FTUX DesignerOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTInformation ArchitectOther
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyVIC
- FTSenior Penetration TesterACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Test Coordinator - IMRNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Public Sector Health ProgramQLD
- CCMining Planning System EngineerQLD
- FTInformation Security AnalystNSW