innacle Video Transfer lets you copy a video source to any USB 2.0 mass storage device, without the need for a PC
It doesn't quite match the largest capacity on the market for notebook-sized drives (its drives sport capacities from 120-250GB), but Seagate's Momentus 5400.4 range offers plenty of advanced features and, best of all, a five-year warranty should any...
Sony's latest T series camera, the Cyber-Shot DSC-T300 looks and feels very similar to past models. It sports the same touch screen style interface found on its predecessor, the DSC-T200, and has seen an upgrade to the sensor which now sits at 10.1 m...
Probably one of the most impressive notebooks we ever tested was the Dell XPS M1330. Now we're taking a look at Dell's 15in version of this beast-machine, the Dell M1530 and we're equally impressed.
Norton Ghost 14.0 is a complete backup solution dedicated to preserving your data against loss.
Let's be honest, if you've looked at the picture above, you're probably thinking the same thing we did when we first saw the Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000: it's fairly ugly.
At the heart of it, the NB6Plus4W is an ADSL2+ modem with an 802.11g wireless access point and a 10/100 Ethernet switch. It's very easy to get up and running, even though it doesn't use Netcomm's traditional Web interface design, and, physically, it'...
The Netgear Storage Central Turbo SC101T is a rather curious entry into the network storage market. Utilising SoIP technology, the device appears in your My Computer window as a regular external hard drive (as opposed to a 'mapped' hard drive over yo...
Sitting towards the top of the Nikon compact camera range, the CoolPix S600 is equipped with a variety of features and settings that should appeal to the photo enthusiasts. Meanwhile its 10 megapixel sensor, while not the best around, captures some ...
The only thing that's more heartbreaking than damaging your brand new electronic gear is watching it be destroyed by something you had no control over. Surge protection is an easily overlooked, but highly important addition to any expensive electroni...
Devices such as the LinkSYS Media Center Extender with DVD Player DMA2200 enable you to connect your television to your computer via a home network and control Media Center from the comfort of your couch
Designed primarily as a TV stand and home theatre rack, the Sharp ANPR100H also has a built in amplifier, integrated stereo speakers, and twin subwoofers hidden in the stand. It provides a good option for users looking for an all-in-one home entertai...
Apple has upgraded its MacBook Pro range, but although the addition of multi-touch technology (first introduced on the Apple MacBook Air) is a nice feature, there aren't many other improvements. If you are a current MacBook Pro owner, there is no rea...
The headphone market has recently been jumped upon by a slue of vendors eager to capitalise on the iPod-generation's new-found love of portable audio. Creative is one such manufacturer, bringing to market an impressive line-up of headphones to comple...
Dynalink's ADSL modem/router means business. And you quickly get a sense of that when you pull it out of the box. Unlike many of today's modems and routers, this one is large, plain, and solidly constructed. It doesn't rely on pretty-boy looks to get...
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther