The ASUS R2H is an ambitious little unit which has a whole range of features packed in, but eventually it fails to work well due to poor memory and processing power. If you're willing to accept very basic functionality in exchange for excellent port...
It seems that AMD was on the right track (at least as far as Intel is concerned) when it released its 4x4 platform (a.k.a Quad FX), which is a motherboard with two CPU sockets and four graphics card slots. At the time, it was AMD's solution for quad-...
In the last six to 12 months the entry-level camera market has really been heating up. Cameras are finally at a point where you can get a high resolution sensor (7 megapixels or greater) and a good array of features for under $300, so even those user...
The camcorder buyer is a somewhat fickle creature. A couple of years ago, everyone and their dog fell crazy-in-love with DVD cameras, a format that shone as brightly - and briefly - as a shooting star. Nowadays, it's all about flash memory and hard d...
Jabra's BT5020 bundle is a dual-solution that connects both corded desk phones and Bluetooth mobile phones to a single Bluetooth headset. Aimed at professionals who spend plenty of time outside the office, the benefit of this converged technology mea...
ReadyNAS is a comprehensive storage appliance that's suitable for serious home users and small businesses. It has an easy to use interface, with a very helpful wizard to get you started, and it can be populated with up to four Serial ATA hard drives ...
With Version 7.5, the tried-and-true attack toolkit becomes easier to use, leverages the fallibility of users to gain access to host systems, and adds security checks for Web-based databases.
The Open Handset Alliance's Android SDK for creating mobile applications throws a few semantic curves at Java developers, but for the most part, they will feel at home; just be prepared for some rough terrain, and be sure to bring plenty of hardware
Named after a Japanese sword, the "Kodachi", Lenovo's new ThinkPad X300 is indeed both slim and sharp, and offers some of the latest in notebook technology with one of the smallest chassis available on the market. It's not fair to call it a competito...
The just-released beta 4 version of Firefox 3.0 shows a browser short on flash and long on important, useful improvements that make browsing the Web easier, faster, safer, and simpler to customise
Offering reasonable sound quality, a comfortable design and easy to grasp controls, Nokia's latest Bluetooth headphones, the BH-503, certainly pack quite a punch. Their ability to also handle mobile calls makes them a tidy option.
Reference grade audio is a rare exception in the home entertainment space. When you're looking at buying a TV, there is only so much you can really spend. If you have a whole wad of cash burning a hole in your bank account you can spend five figures ...
When the original Crystal Chronicles debuted on the Gamecube, it raised a few eyebrows as it eschewed much of the famous Final Fantasy formula.
Forget about the iPod Nano, the best small media player is Creative's Zen. And now that it's available in a 2GB version, it's more affordable than ever. Not only is it a flash-based media player, it also has an FM tuner and a built-in microphone - fu...
Offering fully fledged turn-by-turn navigation, a photo viewer, video and music player and handsfree Bluetooth connectivity, the ASUS R600 is a well specified GPS system. It's not the most compact unit on the market, but its features and ease of use ...
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIT Procurement Officer - Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTEnterprise and Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- CCJunior Resource AnalystNSW
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTNetwork EngineerSA