The DCR-SR220 is the headlining star of Sony's standard-definition handycam line-up. In other words, it's a big fish in an increasingly small pond. With high-definition video beginning to dominate the consumer market, some of you may well wonder how ...
The third instalment in the FIFA Street is an interesting take on the world's most popular sport.
It's hard to look past the stark ugliness of the NEC ShieldPRO ruggedised tablet/notebook PC, but give it a break; it's not designed to be pretty. In fact, it's designed for quite the opposite. If ever there was a notebook to let the boys take down i...
David Beckham was one of the first iPod celebrities and it's a fair bet that the Los Angeles Apple Store rushed an iPhone to his swanky villa
An entry level handset aimed at pre-paid consumers, Sony Ericsson's Z320i is an ideal phone for the first time buyer, or those who need a second mobile to do the basics. Its compact flip design, combined with a standard list of features makes it a de...
The MOTORAZR2 V8 Luxury Edition without the...erm...Luxury, is a solid, but not outstanding handset. It will no doubt attract fans of the original RAZR, but with no real deal-clenching features to boast of, it won't be at the top of anyone's wish lis...
Symantec Norton 360 2.0's basic specification is unchanged: it offers comprehensive protection against spyware and virus malware, data loss, identity loss and phishing
Olympus has been relentless the last year or so in keeping a steady flow of camera refreshes hitting the market. One of the key beneficiaries has been the company's Tough series, and today we took a look at the new flagship in this line, the Tough 10...
Just weeks ago the Toshiba Satellite P200 (PSPB6A-0CS04M) would have been joining the ranks of high-end entertainment machines we've reviewed. Unfortunately, the recent withdrawal of Toshiba's HD-DVD technology from the high-definition format war has...
Replacing its predecessor, the PT-AX100E, Panasonic's new home entertainment projector the PT-AX200E adds a second HDMI port, and a game mode to increase signal response during fast motion video. While it has fantastic image quality and adjustability...
Following in the footsteps of the SDR-H40, SDR-H280 and HDC-HS9, the SDR-H60 is yet another entry in Panasonic's 'hybrid' HDD/SD camcorder series. Slotting snugly into the middle of its standard-def range, this latest model sports a bigger hard drive...
There's a staggering amount of extras available in Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus – a one-stop solution to home video production that makes you wonder how Hollywood ever managed before the digital revolution.
Boasting a 4.3in widescreen display, a compact design and including features such as a built-in FM transmitter, Bluetooth hands-free and text to speech technology, Garmin's nuvi 760 is simply an outstanding GPS unit.
Following on from Philips' earlier Skype release, the VOIP321 (Skype), the VOIP841 is the company's latest edition. Essentially two products combined into one, the VOIP841 offers the flexibility of both a regular landline telephone, as well as a Skyp...
The Pavilion tx2011AU Entertainment Notebook PC is from HP's new range of 'creative' notebooks, which have funky patterns printed on their lids. More than a notebook, however, the tx2011AU is also a Tablet PC and it rates well in almost every aspect ...
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
- Sennheiser Game Zero review: This headset's sound quality justifies its price
- Acer's gorgeous 35-inch UW-QHD curved monitor is available for preorder at $1,100
- FSP's wild new power supply is liquid-cooled and built for silence
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCProject Delivery LeadQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- CCPeopleSoft Functional AnalystVIC
- TPAgile Projet AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEQLD
- TPTechnical ConsultantACT
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPAV Design Specialist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCGIS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior IT Project ManagerSA