Beneath the shadow of high-definition video, standard-def cameras continue to eke out a humble existence. Doomsayers will tell you that the format's days are numbered, but the same thing could be said about DVD. While they may lack the glitzy resolut...
The Canon Pixma MX850 is Canon's all-in-one scanner, copier, fax machine, and inkjet printer built for the small office or home office.
Having made a name for itself with a range of excellent smartphones, such as the TyTN II and the S730, HTC is now branching into a different market with its ultraportable notebook - the Shift X9500.
TDK's ST-PRO300 headphones are supposed to be studio quality DJ headphones. Unfortunately, they are let down in a number of areas, including design and audio quality. While for the price they aren't a terrible buy, professional DJs and audiophiles sh...
Another in the long line of alarm-clock-cum-iPod-docks, Cygnett's GrooveRise ultimately fails to deliver any outstanding features to set it apart from the competition. Although the convenience of an auxiliary input and the ability to be woken by your...
More than a desktop replacement notebook, the M70SA has all the necessary features to be seriously considered as a media centre for a home theatre setup. Not only does it ship with a Blu-ray player and a hybrid TV tuner, it also features 1TB of inter...
Notebooks in Toshiba's Satellite series have previously been steady performers with a no-frills design. The new Satellite A300 (PSAG4A-02600M) represents a different approach, in terms of both hardware and style.
A stylish handset with a solid but far from outstanding list of features, LG's TU515 mobile phone is ideal for those on a budget. Its appeal lies in the fact that it operates on Telstra's Next G network, allowing access to a range of BigPond services...
With its 7.1-megapixel CCD sensor, professional Konica Minolta lens and advanced photography settings, the GZ-MG730 is the top dog of JVC's standard-definition camcorder range. Sporting all the usual Everio features, including an inbuilt hard drive a...
This sweet service is easy to use and works across different platforms to keeps files in sync on multiple devices.
The EB-400 is the premium model in TDK's latest range of earphones. They're in-ear headphones that offer a decent amount of isolation and have a heavy focus on mid-range sound.
AKVIS Enhancer 9.1 is a tool that can reveal hidden details in unevenly exposed digital photos.
FujiFilm's FinePix J50 is an entry-level, 8.2Mp point-and-shoot camera targeted at users who want something with an above average zoom. The FinePix J50 packs in a 5x optical zoom lens while maintaining a slim body. This unit has a simple interface th...
Toast 9 Titanium is an all-in-one DVD/CD burning suite designed exclusively for Macintosh computers. Few other programs on the Apple platform can match its comprehensive array of features, which include everything from audio edits to disc labelling. ...
Sharp's HT-CN650DVW home theatre system is simple to set up, offers the option of HDMI output and up-scaling and has a lively musical sound that is well suited to action movies and rock music.
The Brydge 12.3 transforms the Microsoft Surface into the ultimate laptop and is the only keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro that removes the dependency of a kickstand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTSolutions Architect (Enterprise Infrastructure)ACT
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD
- CCAb Initio DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTChange Management LeadOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCMid Level .Net Developer - NV1 - CanberraACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other