Boasting a fingerprint scanner, an accelerometer and a double-hinged display, the Porsche Design P'9521 is an interesting concept to say the least. Although it may look and feel like an expensive handset, the exorbitant asking price for a phone lacki...
Sitting towards the top end of Samsung's new line of digital still cameras is the NV24HD. Sporting a sleek design and an innovative control scheme this unit is certainly eye catching, and the 10.2-megapixel sensor captures fairly good quality images....
The Sony VAIO VGN-FZ37G is marketed as an 'Advanced AV Multimedia notebook', but it doesn't live up to this label.
Yet another radio alarm clock doubling as an iPod dock, the Philips DC200 attempts to differentiate itself from the highly saturated market with a port for direct music playback from USB storage devices. In addition, this unit is almost compact enoug...
The iRadio Pop is a software/USB stick combo that provides a searchable catalogue of up to 13,000 Internet radio stations. Although the program is easy to use, some users may be turned off by having to pay for the iRadio Pop when the stations can be ...
The Toshiba Satellite A200 (PSAE3A-07M007) is a solid entry-level workhorse that offers excellent usability for the low cost of $1,099. The price drops to $999 after a $100 cash-back offer from Toshiba. Although it doesn't have as many features as th...
Featuring a slim and light frame but still managing to boast a full QWERTY keyboard, the i-mate JAMA 201's design will definitely turn some heads. The black, rubber-style soft finish and well-implemented controls make this a slick device, but the lac...
A relatively inexpensive Blu-ray disc player, the Samsung BD-P1400 has performance to match its budget price.
Adobe's Acrobat software has evolved beyond merely reading Adobe's PDF files
The SP1 is the latest business-focused projector from Toshiba. It has an 800x600 native resolution, which might be slightly low for power users, but it makes up for this with a good balance of brightness and colour reproduction.
HP's Photosmart C6280 is a capable multi-function solution designed primarily for families. While this multi-function boasts a number of features that facilitate use around the home, it also suffers from inconsistent quality.
It takes a special something to grab our attention these days in the PC speaker category. It may be incredible sound quality, or unique connectivity options or, in the case of the Razer Mako system, an interesting aesthetic. These 2.1 speakers defini...
While they might not be blessed with spectacular specifications, the latest batch of Acer Extensa desktops are functional and very affordable. They are aimed at small businesses who want to deploy simple yet capable systems for their employees to use...
The Verbatim Portable Hard Drive is a lightweight USB 2.0 external storage device with a scratch-resistant plastic chassis.
You probably wouldn't guess the price tag from the HP CP1215's looks alone.
Only a decade or two ago, finding the right enterprise PC was a much more straightforward task.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTWorkspace/ Workplace Lead/ Manager - ABW environmentOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Part TimeOther
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- TPProject Manager - IT SecurityQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerWA
- CCProgram DirectorQLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC