Doesn't time fly? Can it really be three years since AVG 7.0 was released?
Philips' Prestigo SRU8015 universal remote is competent enough at controlling multiple devices, but it is confusing to set up and has a sometimes counter-intuitive interface.
When any product has the number 1,000,000 in its specifications, it's enough to make us sit up and take notice. In this case it is Panasonic's latest plasma screen, the TH-42PX8A, which has a quoted dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1 (15,000:1 nat...
Business users want a big screen, plenty of storage space and a fast dual-core CPU; and they're willing to pay for it. That's what Dell has learned from its biggest ever research project into the small business market, and it has incorporated all the...
The MD225 can be seen as a MiniDV equivalent to Canon's DVD-based DC310. Despite adhering to different recording formats, both camcorders are very similar in terms of performance and specifications. The DC310's 1/6in CCD sensor and 41x optical zoom h...
Logitech's Squeezebox Duet is an easy-to-use network music streamer that supports a wide range of music file formats and has a great online service. The only things that stop it from being perfect are a lack of digital rights management (DRM) compati...
Actinic is one of the longest-standing e-commerce packages around, and its maturity means that Actinic Catalog 9.0 is a program that can do just about anything your business requires to sell online
There are many things to like about the Compaq Presario V6800 (V6807TU_02): its keyboard is superb for lengthy use and it offers good key size and responsiveness when typing, an excellent webcam sits above an effective 15.4in screen, and the price is...
The first smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard to be sold in Australia on pre-paid, the Centro represents a new approach by Palm. This compact and sleek handset has been designed for people who have never used a smartphone before. Despite its aggre...
Last year, Telstra BigPond launched Project Joystick: a nationwide competition offering Australians the chance to design their very own computer game. Aimed primarily at the mobile phone market, the plan was to discover a fresh game idea that was acc...
During the eighties, former First Lady Nancy Reagan pleaded with youngsters to "just say no" to drugs. Twenty years later, Haze flies in the face of Mrs. Reagan's pleas to stay clean with drug-addled gameplay that delivers some genuine thrills
Fedora 9.0 is a solid Linux distribution that will probably serve you well for desktop usage -- but it's tricky to install and not ideal for non-technical users.
Benq's W20000 is a home theatre projector that offers fantastic image quality and a wide range of settings, allowing this projector to work well in a variety of situations. This projector's only flaws are a slightly noisy fan and a high price tag.
Antics 3.1 ProPack offers a simple way to prepare storyboards created with 3-D characters and scenes.
Although its operation is almost identical to its big brother, the Griffin RoadTrip, the Griffin iTrip Auto features a slightly different design. The iTrip consists of a simple wire that connects from your iPod to the cigarette lighter, rather than a...
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- CCJunior Website AdministratorACT