Designed as an all-purpose display for users who don't need something too large, the 19in LG Flatron W1942T is a fairly solid panel. It exhibited a few minor image quality issues in our tests but its overall performance was quite good. The price tag ...
The sound quality of the Edifier E3350 speaker system, designed for use with computers, is more than adequate for any casual listener, with the rich mid-range and clear treble only slightly hampered by inadequate bass.
The Phaser 8560MFP is Fuji Xerox's latest top-end addition to its range of colour laser printers. Designed as the multifunction iteration of the Phaser 8560, this new model adds the ability to scan, copy and fax. With adequate colour reproduction and...
Fuji Xerox's latest offering is the environmentally friendly DocuPrint C1110, a colour laser printer targeted at small office users. For a relatively low price point, the C1110 offers surprising quality in colour printing for graphics documents, as w...
If you're sick of tuning into clueless weathermen or staring furtively at the clouds, then it might be time to invest in an Oregon Scientific Weather Station (BARM688). With the assistance of a remote thermo sensor, this handy gadget displays tempera...
A simple yet effective Bluetooth headset for hands-free calling, Jabra's BT2010 is a budget offering that won't break the bank. Its sound quality isn't outstanding but the stylish design and decent battery life mean it offers plenty of bang for your ...
Tri-core CPUs have emerged as a differentiating product for AMD — Intel can't build CPUs with three individual cores yet. However, the company will have to re-think its pricing strategy if it wants to attract new PC builders and users looking t...
Beneath the shadow of high-definition video, standard-def cameras continue to eke out a humble existence. Doomsayers will tell you that the format's days are numbered, but the same thing could be said about DVD. While they may lack the glitzy resolut...
The Canon Pixma MX850 is Canon's all-in-one scanner, copier, fax machine, and inkjet printer built for the small office or home office.
Having made a name for itself with a range of excellent smartphones, such as the TyTN II and the S730, HTC is now branching into a different market with its ultraportable notebook - the Shift X9500.
TDK's ST-PRO300 headphones are supposed to be studio quality DJ headphones. Unfortunately, they are let down in a number of areas, including design and audio quality. While for the price they aren't a terrible buy, professional DJs and audiophiles sh...
Another in the long line of alarm-clock-cum-iPod-docks, Cygnett's GrooveRise ultimately fails to deliver any outstanding features to set it apart from the competition. Although the convenience of an auxiliary input and the ability to be woken by your...
More than a desktop replacement notebook, the M70SA has all the necessary features to be seriously considered as a media centre for a home theatre setup. Not only does it ship with a Blu-ray player and a hybrid TV tuner, it also features 1TB of inter...
Notebooks in Toshiba's Satellite series have previously been steady performers with a no-frills design. The new Satellite A300 (PSAG4A-02600M) represents a different approach, in terms of both hardware and style.
A stylish handset with a solid but far from outstanding list of features, LG's TU515 mobile phone is ideal for those on a budget. Its appeal lies in the fact that it operates on Telstra's Next G network, allowing access to a range of BigPond services...
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- FTFunctional Support Consultant - Metering / Billing SystemsOther
- CCNetwork Architect - part time contract, Sydney Western SuburbsNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- CCWintel Migration ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FTProject Manager - ERPQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- TPProcurement Specialist - ITQLD
- TPProject Manager - Student Management SystemVIC
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT