It looks rugged and it feels solid. That's the point of the Toshiba Tecra M9, which is aimed at users who want something big and sturdy but not too heavy to take on the road. Best of all, it features a built-in 3G modem, so all you need to get online...
The 22in HP w2207h has all the features you could want in a good monitor
The LaCie Sam Hecht Little Disk is an understated little external hard drive clad all in black, and with no obvious ports to indicate its purpose.
Being able to glean information about your network connections just by looking at an LCD screen on your modem sure is convenient, and that's what Belkin is hoping will drive users to embrace its latest N1 Vision Modem-Router. While the Belkin N1 Visi...
Prince Caspian for the Nintendo DS is a painful game to play.
A WoW killer it is not, but Age of Conan still stands tall-blood-bathed and bare-breasted amidst a sea of second-place MMOs
Standard-def video continues to be big business for the camcorder industry. Despite abandoning their CRT TVs in flocks and droves, it would appear consumers are more than happy to stick with traditional SD cameras. This is mostly down to their plumme...
Sporting a five-megapixel camera with face-detection technology, autofocus and flash, the much anticipated Sony Ericsson C902 is a stylish, candy bar phone that is HSDPA-capable. Measuring just 11mm thick, the Cyber-shot branded C902 also features a ...
A thin and stylish 3G-capable handset featuring a large display and comfortable keypad, Nokia's 3120 Classic is an ideal choice for a variety of users. Although it may not offer any particularly outstanding features, the design and price make this a ...
At a bargain basement price on a pre-paid plan, LG's KG270 is one of the cheapest mobile phones on the market. This light and slim candy-bar handset does a fine job considering the asking price, though some may become quickly disillusioned with the h...
Panasonic's latest flagship digital video recorder, the DMR-XW300, offers a wide range of functionality and an intuitive interface. Recording to DVD or hard drive is simple, and playback is equally trouble-free.
Epson's Stylus Photo R290 is designed to fulfil basic photo printing needs for families and home users. In this respect, it manages to do a competent job. However, users should be wary of some print quality issues and problems with the printer's over...
Kodak's Easyshare V1073 is the company's latest digital camera to feature a touch screen. In general, Kodak has done a fairly good job of it, and the camera itself performed well in our image tests. It's an attractive option for users after a relativ...
The Dell 968w is a fast, expandable colour inkjet multifunction printer
The Lexmark X9575 Professional is a colour inkjet multifunction printer packed with business-centric features -- including integrated Wi-Fi
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Reporting OfficerOther
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCEnterprise Architect / Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease Manager- IT SAP ERP/EAM environmentsOther
- FTOffice 365 and Cloud Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCWorkforce Analyst Contract opportunity in MelbourneVIC
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Tester - HardwareOther