A handset quite similar in terms of features and design to Nokia's N82, the latest addition to the N-Series introduces image geotagging and also boasts a convenient FM transmitter.
Featuring photo enhancement technology that analyses and autocorrects colour for optimal contrast, the PhotoFrame 8FF3FPW is Philips' latest 8in digital photo frame. Although the LCD does a relatively good job, the poorly implemented controls and sli...
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-H10 is almost small enough to fit snugly in your pocket - depending on how tight you wear your pants, it will produce a noticeable bulge. However, the ribbing you might get from your friends for this will be worth it, for within...
SpiceWorks is a free tool for managing and monitoring your computing, network and software assets, and for identifying problems when they occur. It runs on Windows (once installed, it runs in the background and appears as a small icon in the taskbar'...
For professionals who require a large and robust notebook computer, HP's Compaq 8510p is a good candidate. It's solidly constructed, has a 15.4in screen with a large resolution, and it's very comfortable to use.
Formally Ofoto.com, Kodak Gallery is an all-in-one digital storage, sharing and printing Web site.
In an attempt to remedy the poor quality integrated audio in many notebooks, Creative has produced the external USB Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1. It features a good quality digital to analog converter (DAC) and integrated X-Fi and EAX technology s...
Quickoffice Premier 5.0 is an MS Office compatible productivity suite for smartphones.
The first thing to understand about the Vizio 50-inch P50 HDM is that it's a plasma HD monitor, not a full-fledged plasma HDTV. This means that it forgoes an analog NTSC tuner and a digital ATSC tuner, instead requiring an external tuner to display a...
3Dconnexion's line of input devices for 3-D suites -- which it calls 3-D mice -- are tools that aim to make it easier to work in animation tools such as Maya, 3DS Max, LightWave and Cinema 4D than traditional '2D' mice.
Ashampoo Office 2008 comprises word processor TextMaker, spreadsheet app PlanMaker and a brand new program -- Presentations, which is designed to give Microsoft's PowerPoint a run for its money.
Interacting with your PC by directly using your hands instead of a peripheral is not something new, but it's not yet mainstream either. In fact, it seems like a bit of a novelty when you first start using the TouchSmart PC. It's not until you launch ...
The Officejet Pro K5400dn is HP's printer-only equivalent of the Officejet Pro L7380 multifunction, although it also adds an Ethernet port. In terms of print quality and speed, the K5400dn is identical to the L7380. Considering we were impressed with...
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-W120 is a camera designed for the novice user and placed in the middle of the market. It's not as complex as Sony's T-series models, but it comes at a much more affordable price. Released in a wide range of colours, including me...
Kaiser Baas has just launched its first photo frame equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, although it isn't the first of its kind — we reviewed the AVLabs 11in Bluetooth Digital Photo Frame a month ago. Unfortunately, Kaiser Baas' 8in Bluetooth...
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW