The H470b is the latest business-focused mobile printer from HP and it is the successor to the 460cb. While there are some minor improvements we'd like to see, there is little to dislike about the H470b. It is one of the most versatile and portable p...
Metal Gear Solid 4 is a breathtaking stealth shooter with heart, and one of the best games ever made.
A rugged handset conforming to IP54 standards for dust and water resistance, Sony Ericsson's C702 is a mobile phone designed to take a beating, and it doesn't skimp on features. In addition to its rugged design, the C702 boasts a GPS receiver, HSDPA ...
The DX130 is a portable multimedia projector that sits at the top of LG's range. For such a small unit it has high brightness, decent contrast and surprisingly good colour reproduction. It performs well at most tasks, but it is quite noisy and someti...
With 'floating' designs becoming all the rage in televisions these days, it is no surprise that LG jumped on board with its latest range of plasmas, the PG60 series. We recently took a look at the 42in model, the 42PG60, and were impressed with its p...
The Samsung SyncMaster 2493HM is a 24in LCD monitor that looks great -- and we're not talking exclusively about the antiglare treatment or the crisp 1920x1200 native resolution, which provides very good visual quality.
Emprex's ME1 is a media streamer and hard drive enclosure that is capable of handling most files and resolutions thrown at it. It doesn't have any HDMI outputs (and can't handle 1080p content) and the interface needs a little refining, but otherwise ...
A stylish handset despite its positioning at the bottom-end of the market, Sony Ericsson's T250i is designed to do the basics and do them well. Reasonably efficient controls and a well-built frame make this a worthy handset for first-time users or co...
Despite a slight increase in costs, the Epson Stylus CX7300 is a much more efficient and better quality choice than the low-end Stylus CX5500. Inexpensive running costs and decent print quality make the CX7300 an excellent choice for families.
The world-famous anime franchise makes its next-gen gaming debut with Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit. Packed with hyper-fast action, it delivers on all fronts while remaining a damn fun fighting game to boot.
OpenOffice 3.0 shows that you don't have to pay a bundle for a great office suite -- in fact, you don't even have to pay a penny.
The LCD3090WQXi is a high-end 30in monitor, a grade above the likes of Apple's 30-inch Cinema HD Display and Dell's UltraSharp 3008WFP. Both the Apple and Dell monitors have proved popular recently, since price cuts have placed them in the reach of m...
Sitting at a price point that is quite low considering its size, Viewsonic's VP2650 is a monitor that is fairly good value for money. It provides impressive image quality, particularly with regards to colour reproduction, and offers a high resolution...
A bare-as-bones handset offered on both pre-paid and post-paid plans, LG's KG370 is a mobile phone with minimal features. Although this stylish clamshell does the job, the poorly designed keypad and controls are a turn off.
'JumpDrive Secure II Plus' is one heck of a long title for a tiny USB thumb-drive, but Lexar's naming of this product is reflective of its capabilities.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSupport Analyst/DevOpsVIC
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTScheduling and Reporting Analyst | 3mth ContractOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCIEOther
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCTraining Co-OrdinatorNSW
- FTService Request ManagerSA