HP has refreshed its HDX range with the release of the HDX9313TX. Not much has changed in terms of design since we reviewed the HDX9004TX, but some tweaking under the hood has improved performance. However, the 9313TX has many high-end components but...
Arcon 3D Architect is an affordable alternative to the big boys of CAD software.
In 2007, we reviewed the BlueAnt Supertooth Light and gave it a very rare five star rating. A year later, BlueAnt has released its latest hands-free speakerphone, the Supertooth 3. The major change from its predecessor is the addition of text-to-spee...
Marketed by pop star Fergie and aimed at women buyers, Motorola's MOTOROKR U9 is a budget music handset with plenty of style. Despite its fairly low price tag, this handset boasts a thin and lightweight frame, touch-sensitive external music controls,...
If you work on a computer constantly, you're familiar with eyestrain — the awful, tense feeling you get after staring at your monitor all day. A pair of Game-Eyez glasses can help solve the problem. The glasses are (obviously) marketed towards ...
CyberLink YouCam 2 is an interesting piece of software that allows webcam chatterers a range of ways to ramp up the camp as well as facilitate business discussions.
If you're looking for a flat-panel PC that is powerful, adaptable and supports the latest in connectivity and disc formats, then it's hard to go past the Sony VAIO Panel PC VGCLT28G. Featuring a Blu-ray writer, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 draft-n wirele...
B&W's latest compact surround sound home theatre speaker system, the VM6, is a set of five slimline speakers paired with B&W's PV1 subwoofer. The speakers are priced far higher than even the most expensive pre-made home theatre systems, but they do o...
Samsung's i8 is a digital camera that has a host of unusual features including multimedia playback and a travel guide. While it does a decent job as an imaging device, the extra features are mediocre at best; we'd recommend sticking with a stand-alon...
Having used Billion products for around six years now, it's easy to sing the praises for this brand, which offers unparalleled value for money in the Australian market. The company's latest model -- the BiPAC 7300N-- is a fully fledged all-in-one uni...
With a small footprint, relatively poor build quality and a tendency to jam, Epson's Stylus C110 screams budget printer. Unfortunately, its price tag doesn't fully reflect its intended market; this is perhaps its biggest failing. Still, for those aft...
A few bright spots can't save this survival horror sequel from a cold, dark grave.
Square Enix strikes again with another addictive tactical RPG: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift for the Nintendo DS!
EditGrid, an online spreadsheet service, might convince you that Microsoft's Excel isn't the best spreadsheet product for all jobs.
A video game worthy of the devilishly good comic book that inspired it!
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW