The size of the Portege M800 makes it a desirable unit for any mobile professional or student, although at 2.1kg, it is a shade heavier than a typical ultraportable notebook.
The E-420 is a small camera at the bottom of Olympus' SLR line-up. Despite the camera's diminutive design, not much has been sacrificed in the way of features. We were disappointed by the lack of image stabilisation, but live view is present as is Ol...
Sporting a morphing touchpad and dual displays, LG's KF600 is an interesting concept. The design and implementation of this technology is far from perfect, but it's usable once you manage to grasp it.
The first mobile phone released in Australia to feature a five-megapixel camera with 3x optical zoom, the G800 represents a huge step forward for the camera phone market. In addition to its imaging capabilities, this chunky beast is also an HSDPA-cap...
While Creative's own MP3 players compete with the iPod, the company is also a large contributor to the iPod accessories market. The I-Trigue 3000i, an iPod dock/speaker system, is one such accessory. Although the speakers have a clever design and a w...
Of all the free antivirus packages you can download (and there are a few), AVG Anti-Virus Free has to be the doyen of the lot
Doesn't time fly? Can it really be three years since AVG 7.0 was released?
Philips' Prestigo SRU8015 universal remote is competent enough at controlling multiple devices, but it is confusing to set up and has a sometimes counter-intuitive interface.
When any product has the number 1,000,000 in its specifications, it's enough to make us sit up and take notice. In this case it is Panasonic's latest plasma screen, the TH-42PX8A, which has a quoted dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1 (15,000:1 nat...
Business users want a big screen, plenty of storage space and a fast dual-core CPU; and they're willing to pay for it. That's what Dell has learned from its biggest ever research project into the small business market, and it has incorporated all the...
The MD225 can be seen as a MiniDV equivalent to Canon's DVD-based DC310. Despite adhering to different recording formats, both camcorders are very similar in terms of performance and specifications. The DC310's 1/6in CCD sensor and 41x optical zoom h...
Logitech's Squeezebox Duet is an easy-to-use network music streamer that supports a wide range of music file formats and has a great online service. The only things that stop it from being perfect are a lack of digital rights management (DRM) compati...
Actinic is one of the longest-standing e-commerce packages around, and its maturity means that Actinic Catalog 9.0 is a program that can do just about anything your business requires to sell online
There are many things to like about the Compaq Presario V6800 (V6807TU_02): its keyboard is superb for lengthy use and it offers good key size and responsiveness when typing, an excellent webcam sits above an effective 15.4in screen, and the price is...
The first smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard to be sold in Australia on pre-paid, the Centro represents a new approach by Palm. This compact and sleek handset has been designed for people who have never used a smartphone before. Despite its aggre...
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTMid-Level Business AnalystOther
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD