The combination of brand power, high-end specs and the OLED display in particular make this a really appealing package. At least, at first glance.
With the E4, Motorola are insisting that cheap doesn’t have to mean half-baked. For the $249 price-tag, you get all the features that count, and executed well to boot.
High Sierra isn’t a glamorous update to the macOS, but it’s one that sets it up for the future.
Pseudo-sequel Total War: Warhammer II is a more daring take on fantasy than its predecessor, but it's a less daring Total War game.
Lenovo's second-generation ThinkPad X1 Tablet is a solid, if slightly anemic, two-in-one PC that changes little. Unfortunately, some of its competition has caught up to it.
Despite its awkward "Sound Blaster" name, Creative's debut mouse is a delight, featuring a PWM3360 sensor, beautiful lighting, and an interesting shape.
Our favorite smart thermostat gets a little smarter thanks to Alexa, but it's otherwise identical to the previous generation.
The Y5 is Huawei’s cheapest smartphone of the year, and it’s got the look, feel and performance to live up to that mantle.
ExpressVPN is good at what it does, but its top leadership has opted for anonymity.
If you’re a fan, you’ll likely find Death of the Outsider a strong, if restrained, bookend to this incarnation of the Dishonored franchise you know and love. If you’re an Outsider, you’re probably better off starting with one of the earlier games but...
Rexing's V1 dash cam covers the basics, but factoring in the $30 GPS add-on, it's a bit pricey for what it delivers.
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is a perfectly fine stealth game, but it doesn't come anywhere close to the best parts of Dishonored 2.
This supercharged version of the LG G6 features extra RAM, extra onboard storage and comes bundled with premium earphones (built by audio brand B&O PLAY) to take full advantage of the 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC capabilities of the smartphone.
When it comes to SATA SSDs, MLC NAND-based drives such as the BX300 from Crucial offer the best overall performance and the most satisfaction in the long run. The BX300 is one of the fastest MLC SATA SSDs we've tested. That tells you everything you n...
Nero’s as good as it gets for ripping, copying, and repackaging existing works. But if you’re more concerned with original content creation, there may be better fits out there.
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCData Scientist - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW