Introversion's Prison Architect follow-up is a highly experimental art piece about navigating a dark cave with a handheld LIDAR scanner. Scanner Sombre's weird and unsettling, if ultimately a bit one-note.
With its unique 1940's monster movie aesthetic and excellent voice casting, Wilson's Heart feels like the first "can't-miss" VR game. Too bad it's a Rift exclusive.
Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update follows on its desktop cousin with so few features, for so few phones, that one wonders what the point is.
Finsix's Dart-C is almost as small as a phone charger but can power an entire laptop.
This next-gen memory technology greatly increases responsiveness of PCs but only for those who still want to use a hard drive
The GTX 1080 Ti SC2 uses EVGA's revolutionary iCX technology to make a powerful graphics card even better.
The laser-focused Radeon RX 550 could have been the graphics card e-sports enthusiasts were waiting for, but it's priced too near the RX 560.
Microsoft's Surface Studio is a category-defining product whose gorgeous display and clever Surface Dial change how we use PCs, for a lofty price.
These phones aim to be the very best on the market and in recent years, they’ve arguably succeeded. But Samsung has always had a habit of hyping them through the roof and sending them to market laden with gimmicky features that can range from I-can’t...
Double Fine gives LucasArts cult classic Full Throttle the warts-and-all remaster treatment. The problem? Full Throttle has a lot of warts.
AMD's Radeon RX 580 is pretty much a renamed RX 480, but it's still the best mainstream graphics card you can buy.
AMD's Radeon RX 570 is superior to Nvidia's $200 GeForce GTX 1060, but a minuscule upgrade over the RX 470.
Much more than a me-too product, the Deco M5 delivers both innovation and performance.
With the latest hybrid camera about to stock the shelves in Australia, I gave it a test drive for Good Gear Guide readers.
The AMD Ryzen 5 1600X challenges Intel's popular Core i5-7600K for best $350 CPU. Here's what the benchmarks told us.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPSenior Web Developer/Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCSenior Magento DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Service Desk Support Engineer / Project ManagerQLD
- FTDeployment Engineer / Field Service EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere Message Broker / Java)SA
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (Datawarehouse)SA
- FTInformation Security ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingNSW
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTDealing Room Support Analyst - IPC voiceNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager HFC Capacity ManagementVIC