The Evercade is a quirky new handheld gaming console focused on fully licensed and curated retro gaming emulation experiences.
New programmable buttons and a refined look elevate the Cloud Flight S over its predecessor, but the industry's continued love affair with slow and finicky Qi charging is baffling.
We tested four modern laptop's SD card readers and found huge performance differences
With its Ryzen 5 4500U, the HP Envy x360 13 gives you premium performance without the premium pricing
The Ornata V2 is full of smart iteration but the sum total isn’t radically different.
The 13-inch Razer Blade Stealth is both a fantastic work machine and a solid gaming machine—but it costs more than comparable models in both categories.
LG’s latest NanoCell 8K TV isn’t quite the TV of the future but, if you can afford it, it’ll suit the present moment just fine.
The Q90 is a cheap handheld retro gaming emulator that has some nice features but falls short in key departments.
The Deebot T8 AIVI acquits itself well as a smarter kind of robot vacuum cleaner but it doesn’t make a tremendously compelling argument for why that’s better.
It’s as lightweight as you’d like and if you want to chew through a few MOBI files without breaking the bank or buying into Amazon’s ecosystem, the Kobo Nia is a natural candidate.
Thin, durable, and customizable, the DW 9000 Slim is a worthy replacement for your daily driver.
While the middling camera and bloated software don’t do it many favors, the LG Velvet is still a decent option.
Though it's a slow writer by NVMe standards, the 1TB Adata Falcon is a great everyday performer in the real world and a bargain to boot.
MSI’s GE66 Raider shows that the brand already knows how to fix what have been their biggest problems.
In the uber expensive wireless gaming headset arena, the EPOS|Sennheiser GSP-670 thrives.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- Razer launches left-handed Naga gaming mouse for Left-Handers Day
- Epic is giving away A Total War Saga: Troy for free, but just for 24 hours today
- Intel promises 'dramatic' clock speed increases in Tiger Lake CPU
- Intel's 'Client 2.0' computer of the future is a device customized to your needs
- Intel plans Xe consumer graphics for laptops first, a discrete card in 2021
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies