If you’ve been reticent or reluctant to buy into the hype up till now, the Sonos Beam is a product that does everything it can to push you over that line.
If you’re happy to embrace the limitations and opportunities attached to the smaller form-factor, the Hades Canyon is a phenomenally compelling package.
The TicWatch Pro best feature is its long-lasting battery, but you have to sacrifice most of the watch's smarts to use it.
The R15 Pro sees Oppo bring more of that flagship experience to the sub-$800 smartphone space than ever before to generous effect.
BolehVPN has an overly complex interface, and its logging policies will concern some, but its speeds are good, and it loves cryptocurrency payments.
Qoopa's already-solid PDF editor benefits from a ribbon-style interface and other enhancements.
ASUS’ Zenbook Pro 15 manages to find a deft balance between best-in-class notebook experience and experimental concept piece.
This strong PDF editor delivers business-ready document management at an affordable price.
With a full set of conversion, collaboration, and security tools, it packs much of the power of Acrobat at a fraction of the price.
Drawing inspiration from roguelikes, Mooncrash's constant tension and resource management allow Prey's already impressive web of systems to truly shine.
Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet (3rd Gen) makes a very good tablet even better with the latest 8th-gen processors, a 3K display, a better keyboard and more.
With full Nitro Cloud integration, Nitro Pro makes it easier to prepare PDFs and get them signed.
If you’re not an audiophile, $500 is a lot of money to spend on a single pair of headphones - and while the Nuraphones definitely sound good, I don’t think they sound quite that good.
Rakuten Kobo’s Clara HD surpasses the Kindle Paperwhite in every area except one: content.
The Razer Blade Stealth is a great laptop made even greater in this generation with a quad-core CPU. But compared to similar laptop competitors, there's one thing it still needs.
Despite the excellence of iOS some people find such largesse both confusing and time consuming. There seem to be apps and files and data everywhere and getting your head around it can be difficult – and that’s where the Dearmob iPhone Manager app comes in.
Sometimes an excellent operating system can be made even better
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Australia just got its first Amazon Prime Day - here are the best deals
- Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet to testify at U.S. House hearing
- In Pictures: Gfinity Elite Series Australia Season 1 Grand Finals
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Why your smartphone needs 5 cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies