With a rechargeable battery and Bluetooth support, the redesigned Elite Controller Series 2 is Microsoft's most convenient wireless controller to date.
If you have the money and want to go in on one of the best wireless gaming mice money can buy, the Viper Ultimate is right up there.
The PNY GeForce GTX 1660 Super Single Fan sticks to the basics, but that's a good thing, especially since it'll fit into almost any system.
HP's Omen 17 has a reputation as a solid performer with a budget price, and its 2019 model follows suit. It's a heavy gaming laptop and the battery is a bummer, but a full RTX 2070 at this price? Believe it.
It costs a pretty penny, but you’re paying for the best
This app-only password manager makes it easy to keep your login credentials strong and safe.
We've tested a second 15-inch Microsoft Surface Laptop 3, this time with a top-of-the-line Ryzen 7 processor inside. You'll pay more for a moderate performance bump, but even more disappointing battery life.
Witness, Red Dead Redemption II is a game that can bring a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti to its knees...at 1080p. Seriously.
Dell's new XPS 13 7390 packs Intel’s Comet Lake Core i7-10710U, making this tiny ultraportable a truly impressive performer, even against XPS 15 workhorses.
Planet Zoo's management layer is thin and its construction kit occasionally frustrating, but a cast of lifelike animals and an if-you-dream-it-you-can-build-it spirit make this one of the most charming builders ever.
Even at the best of times, it feels like the RealMe 5 is making do with limited resources and while I was sometimes pleasantly surprised by how it fared, it rarely excited or delighted me in the way that other budget phones this year have.
If you’re looking for a phone at the $500 price-point, you could do a lot worse than the RealMe XT.
The Surface Laptop 3 delivers on a familiar pitch for what a good laptop should offer, executed in intense detail and a clean sense of style. It’s not going to be the last laptop you buy but it’s still a pretty great laptop.
Outside of Apple’s own hardware or HP’s uber-pretty Envy x360, the Dell XPS 13 is still pretty much as good as 13-inch Macbook-style laptops get.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Hotspot Shield 2020 review: New owners, fantastic speeds, slightly better privacy
- Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 review: More of the same, but better
- Hearthstone: Battlegrounds is a surprising yet familiar take on the autochess formula
- Razer Viper Ultimate (2019) review: Crowd favorite
- There's generosity and then there's this new Circles.Life 100GB phone plan
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies