Survive the Black Plague, the Inquisition, and the Hundred Years' War in this relentless story-driven game that somehow got made in the era where nobody makes linear story-driven games.
The OnePlus 7 Pro has flipped its underdog script for 2019, challenging the high end with a true flagship.
Bullguard VPN supports great speeds in 16 countries around the world, but at $85 a year it's a hard sell.
If you can live without things like wireless charging, water resistance and the ability to take photos of the moon, there are almost zero reasons to look at buying anything other than the Pixel 3a.
Acer's Predator Triton 500 gaming laptop is surprisingly thin and light, but it still packs a Core i7 CPU and GeForce RTX GPU.
If a simple installation and good sound quality are all you want, these AmazonBasics Computer Speakers are an exceptional value.
AmazonBasics USB-Powered Computer Speakers with Dynamic Sound review: Balanced sound for a budget price
AmazonBasics’ USB-Powered Computer Speakers offer legitimate value, with balanced sound, smart looks, and quality construction.
Rage 2's first hours are surprisingly unmemorable for a game with such an over-the-top aesthetic.
The Logitech MX Vertical Ergonomic Mouse is unlike any mouse I’ve used before but I hope to see more like it in the future.
There's not much substance in Forager, but sometimes you just want to mindlessly snack on tasty junk food—even if you feel slightly unfulfilled afterward.
The LG G8 has some good things going for it, but ultimately it's just another 'G' phone that tries to hard to be different.
Anker PowerCore+ 19000 PD review: Fresh design and new features make this battery pack very appealing
A portable battery pack with USB-C that doubles as a USB hub? Go on, we're listening.
And if you already have an Orbi router, it’ll make an awesome addition to your network.
Motorola’s G-series remains the gold standard for budget smartphones - and this year’s G7 continues that legacy in strong form.
After years of asking, the Logitech G502 finally ditches the cable and gets full Powerplay compatibility. It's pricey, but nothing short of spectacular.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Asus ZenFone 6 hands on: Flipping the script to take on the OnePlus 7 Pro
- Optus lets a few Click Frenzy deals out of the bag early
- Six principles for robust, scalable bot development
- Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 12 custom game modes you should try in Overwatch's new Workshop
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro: Australian review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies