In this Full Nerd, we talk about an Intel chip with AMD graphics, Radeon's boss heading to Intel, and reader questions galore.
5G networks make sense in today’s digital world. Businesses are undergoing digital transformation, using technology so they can work smarter and take advantage of opportunities when they occur. A fast, mobile, flexible IT infrastructure is needed to ...
With recent large-scale attacks dominating headlines, particularly WannaCry and Petya, ransomware is expected to cost over $5 billion in damages in 2017. These attacks are particularly dangerous because they don't just make a system unavailable, the...
Businesses are just beginning to experiment with bots for customer service, but it’s clear that the technology has the potential to enhance businesses communications (and beyond) through context and convenience, making high-quality customer service t...
If there’s any solace to be found in this week’s widespread concern over Wi-Fi vulnerability, KRACK, it’s that the outbreak has given both vendors and consumers some valuable insights into who is, and who isn’t, prepared for The Next Big Cyber Secur...
Australian organisations need to take the government’s sharpened focus on cyber security as a warning that there’s no guarantee their network will never be hacked. Now is the time for businesses to streamline security infrastructure and drive threats...
Microsoft's "Mixed Reality" language makes buying a Windows VR headset more confusing than it needs to be.
At a time when the inequalities between city and rural and remote communities continue to mar transformational growth within Asia Pacific, it’s clear that a catalyst for transformational change is urgently needed.
With ransomware being one of the leading cyber security threats to Australians, you don’t need to have been a victim to understand that cybersecurity is one of the most pressing challenges businesses across the nation are facing. Analysing yesterday’...
Application architects and IT managers with expertise in user-experience are revolutionising the way services and applications are delivered to end-users to solve this problem.
From cowrie shells to cattle, coins to e-commerce, barter and exchange has transformed societies since the dawn of civilisation. Now, it’s happening again.
Information insights and process optimisation are key to success when it comes to digital transformations
It is not enough to implement tech trends into operational systems without identifying the business problems, and an end goal. Technology solutions need to be customised to directly address and solve business problems.
While the term ’spine-and-leaf‘ is well-understood by network designers and gaining traction in cabling circles, there is more behind the new architecture which is rapidly driving infrastructure decisions in large modern data centres.
Business does not always stay at the office. This is a fact of life that many business owners are deeply familiar with. When you're away and travelling, you probably don't have access to your work desktop. Likewise, clients and customers might call y...
Video has fundamentally changed the way we communicate. From watching news events unfold to connecting on social media and even sharing information at work, video is a powerhouse for engaging your online audience.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSharepoint DeveloperOther
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- TPProject Manager - Records ManagementVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- CCWintel EngineerWA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTSolution Architect/Designer - Telecom IndustryOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- CC.net developerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW