Telstra have announced a plethora of changes to their lineup of mobile and broadband plans, reducing the amount of available plans from 1800 down to just 20. Here's why that's a bad thing.
Google claims that it is finally serious about brining RCS Chat to all Android phones, but I'll believe it when I see it.
The Pixel 4 might not have the same chunky notch found on the Pixel 3 but the Google's newfound alternative might be way worse.
Google has informed Huawei that it will be pulling its Android app and Play Store license, leaving the future uncertain for the both companies.
Here are six things that should be the key focus areas in embarking on robotics journey:
Google demonstrated its next-gen Assistant during its I/O conference and it ran circles around Siri both in speed and privacy.
The Pixel 3a is more than a cheaper version of the Pixel 3—it's a statement that the Pixel is more than a handset.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, the gang talks speeds, feeds, and chips.
If you've finally had enough of your Apple Butterfly keyboard problems, here's five PCs that can replace your MacBook
Google's shown it can kill off a product when it no longer deserves to live. We know a few more products that are ready to die, if only Google could help.
It turns out that the most important app for a virtual assistant appliance might be the one you create yourself.
This might sound crazy but I think there’s a good chance that the future of Blizzard’s Overwatch franchise lies in the mobile market.
Huawei's P30 Pro has a bigger screen, way better cameras, wireless charging, and water resistance than the P30, which still costs $800.
While Google has talked plenty about how good their service will be, they’ve said remarkably little about why it’ll succeed where others have failed beyond simply having more resources to work with.
You can ask the Google Assistant about almost anything. Let me ask it about esports.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos. Purchase an eligible* SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD and receive a Virtual Visa Card.
Three PC World readers will be in the running to take home a pair of MOMENTUM True Wireless which are meticulously crafted with every fine listening detail considered. *T&C's Apply
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Opinion: Why Telstra’s new phone plans might not be right for you
- Alcatel Australia unveil new retailer partners and three-pronged consumer tech strategy
- TCL's pocket-sized Palm phone is finally coming to Australia
- Seagate BackUp Plus Slim review: Old tech, new tricks
- 5G handsets to reach 15 million by 2023
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies