Samsung has forsaken the glass and the curves on the Note 20 to bring down the price down, but it still costs as much as the iPhone 11 Pro.
Should you buy the 2020 MacBook Air or a used 2016 MacBook Pro 13? Here's the answer
I always come back to the simplistic comforts of keyboard and design but I pine for the battery life that made the brand a classic
While many businesses are struggling from economic disruption brought on by the pandemic, gaming and esports have instead been thriving.
Android has a two-year head start but when the iPhone gets 5G the market will truly change without customers knowing it
AMD's Ryzen 3000 XT chips don't come with Wraith coolers in the box but still cost full price. Is AMD setting expectations for next-gen Zen 3 processors?
Move over, Humble Bundles. Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass for PC is hands-down the best deal in PC gaming right now. We explain why.
If you’re looking to change up your second or ‘other’ streaming service amid the lockdowns and social distancing of 2020, it might be worth signing up for a free trial and giving Prime Video a try.
Apple has gone all in with an overhaul for the Mac that includes Apple’s own chips and macOS 11.0 – moving on from OS X after twenty long years.
Microsoft's decision to close its retail Microsoft Stores puts more pressure on Microsoft to develop a superior online presence, while pushing more support responsibilities onto consumers.
The death of the entry-level Oculus Go headset on Tuesday was as unexpected as it was overdue, nailing shut the coffin that closed when Quest released last year. Farewell, and may nobody accidentally buy Go while looking for Quest again.
Apple has borrowed many Android features in iOS 14 but iPhone users aren’t going to care. Why? Because everything is so much better.
Tech enthusiasts, us included, could learn a thing or two about stepping back from fighting over iOS vs Android and just celebrate that Apple is striving to make its iPhone software better.
It's time for Apple and Google to stop rolling out splashy annual upgrades for our phones while there's still some excitement left.
The Surface Book 2 has put its users through a lot: a power problem, a flaky Surface Dock, thermal issues. Here's how Microsoft could make it up to them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- Trump ban of Tencent Holdings could affect Fortnite, League of Legends and other games
- If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- First Look: The Pixel 4a is a perfect phone for uncertain times
- First Look: Sony's WH-1000XM4s are the Apple Watch of noise cancelling headphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies