The CDC says a majority of American adults are dumping their landlines.
Microsoft appears to have more hardware to announce on May 23, possibly the first low-cost mixed reality headsets and maybe even the first Windows on ARM devices.
Prey's not the best-looking PC game ever made, and there are a few nagging issues, but compared to Dishonored 2 it runs like a dream.
Windows 10 S is Microsoft's answer to Chromebooks in schools, but you'll be able to buy it too. Here's everything you need to know.
What it will cost (if anything) to move from Microsoft's Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro depends on what you buy and where you bought it.
China already has the world's fastest supercomputer and has now built a crude quantum computer that could outpace today's PCs and servers.
Expect trailers from PC-centric publishers like Bohemia, Tripwire, Nexon, and more as the PC Gaming Show rolls into its third year at E3.
It's a 64-bit world but many users haven't bothered to make the switch. Google is helping out those Chrome users who really should've gone to 64-bit a long time ago.
Have your email read to you, hide your inbox, master keyboard shortcuts, and more with these browser add-ons.
How do you find someone in an organization who can answer a burning question? That’s what Slack is trying to answer with an update to its search feature that was released for larger teams on Wednesday.
One part art-house film, one part nature documentary, one part guided meditation, Everything asks you to contemplate your place in the universe by experiencing the point-of-view of hundreds of other creatures, plants, and objects.
Network World Cool Tools columnist Keith Shaw shows off four gadgets (two sleep trackers, two noise machines) that can help you get more or better sleep at night.
We go hands on with Microsoft's Windows 10 S and one of its inexpensive partner laptops, the Dell Latitude 11 EDU.
Apple could cut the capacity of DRAM in its upcoming anniversary iPhones with the rising prices of storage and memory components hitting its profit margins.
The popular Arc Mouse is joining the Surface family in June, alongside Microsoft's Surface Laptop.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Intel's massive 18-core Core i9 chip starts a bloody battle for enthusiast PCs
- In Win's Winbot is a robotic interactive PC case
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPProject Manager | Applications and Project InitiationQLD
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- TPIT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Analyst - Large Federal DepartmentACT
- FTLead ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Systems Administrator-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect - CCIEVIC
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTDatabase Developer - SQLACT
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- TPReporting DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst/Project Manager | PermanentQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdVIC
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC