The 200Hz Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ takes Nvidia's premium G-Sync HDR formula and applies it to an ultra-fast, curved ultrawide display.
The Essential boasts a 360-degree camera and a nearly bezel-less screen, and supports modular accessories—but a headphone dongle is required.
Intel is making good on a CES promise to launch a computer that is small enough to fit inside your wallet or purse. At Computex on Tuesday, it showed off the first Compute Card systems.
If you're a multi-core fan but could never afford it, think again. AMD's new Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 7 makes powerful multi-core CPUs within reach to all
The battle between Intel and AMD is heating up. At Computex in Taipei on Tuesday, Intel previewed its mammoth Core i9 processor.
Nvidia's new Max-Q technology can squeeze GTX 1080 graphics into super thin laptops
Intel showed for the first time at Computex in Taipei a prototype wireless HTC Vive virtual reality headset
The card-sized PC packs a CPU, memory, storage and wireless modules and is coming in August 2017. HP, Dell and Lenovo are early backers.
The TR4 socket for AMD's Threadripper CPUs is utterly massive.
HTC will launch a wireless version of the Vive virtual reality headset in early 2018.
Dell's Inspiron 27 7000 breaks many AiO stereotypes with its game-ready Ryzen-Radeon configurations and upgradable design.
Intel's answer to AMD's Threadripper are new Core i9 and Core i7 X-series chips with new overclocking capabilities and a brand-new chipset.
In Win's Winbot PC case mod is robotically controlled by your movements and designed for one thing: to take better selfies.
Nvidia's Max-Q technology could make thin-and-light laptops game-ready at last, with advanced thermals and other efficiencies.
Launceston will become the country’s first gigabit city thanks to a rollout by local telco, Launtel.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- CCSenior Media Data ExpertVIC
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst Guidewire QLD
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- CCTest LeadWA
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPTest ManagerVIC