A feature in Apple's Safari browser designed to make it easier to fill out forms could by abused by hackers to harvest personal information, according to a security researcher.
For the second time in two months, Mozilla on Friday rushed out a fix for Firefox to patch a problem with a browser update issued just days before.
Telstra's BigPond internet service provider arm has dramatically cut prices on a range of its broadband plans, including a massive chop on its 200GB Elite plan which will see monthly prices drop from $179.95 to $89.95.
In his annual "State of the Onion" speech at the O'Reilly Open Source Conference (OSCON), Perl creator Larry Wall hinted that the long-awaited version 6 of the Perl programming language might finally be released soon. He also ruminated about the effe...
As promised last week, Apple today rolled out its free case program for iPhone 4 owners who are having reception problems with the popular new smartphone.
Computers in Iran have been hardest hit by a dangerous computer worm that tries to steal information from industrial control systems.
I've always been impressed with my roommate's watch: It powers itself using a gyroscope that generates electricity as he moves around. Now, Japanese company Brother--best known in the US for its printers--has developed a device that can be recharged ...
Greens communications spokesperson Senator Scott Ludlam has described as "extraordinary" a decision by the Federal Attorney-General's Department to black out the majority of its response to a freedom of information request filed by the Sydney Morning...
The University of Ballarat has published a research paper claiming 89 percent of BitTorrent files it studied during a certain period were confirmed to infringe copyright, a result immediately hailed by the Australian Federation Against Copyright Thef...
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) today launched of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone. VHA will also offer 1GB of mobile Internet data per month free for the first 12 months to new and existing customers with Android smartphon...
Hundreds of people in the information security, military and intelligence fields recently found themselves with egg on their faces after sharing personal information with a fictitious Navy cyberthreat analyst named "Robin Sage," whose profile on prom...
The release of Office 2010, as well as continued strong sales of Windows 7, helped buoy Microsoft through another quarter of increased revenue and profit, the company announced on Thursday.
The Windows attack used by a recently discovered worm is being picked up by other virus writers and will soon become much more widespread, according to security vendor Eset.
Microsoft ended its fiscal year on June 30 and today reports making record numbers for their fourth quarter and their entire year. The gaming division, however, had some unusual ups and downs.
Qantas unveiled its 'Q-card' in Perth, with the airline saying the new card will reduce the time it takes passengers to check-in to five seconds. The airline also introduced electronic bag tags, which it claims will increase luggage security.
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Project Support OfficerACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTCommunication SpecialistOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTIT GraduateACT
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer, Infrastructure and SystemsOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- TPData AnalystNSW