Consumer Reports magazine today said it won't recommend Apple's Phone 4 because of major reception issues when users touch the external antenna.
National broadband provider Internode this afternoon stated that -- unlike Telstra, Optus and Primus -- it would not voluntarily filter its customers' internet for websites that are known to contain child pornography and child abuse material, while i...
Samsung Australia will host two Australian developer days in August for its new Bada mobile operating system, the company announced last week.
An estimated one billion of us watched the FIFA World Cup soccer final this Sunday in which Spain proved victorious against the Netherlands (it was all fortold by an opctopus, apparently). In a nod to the sport that's captivated the world for the pas...
Apple opened a retail store in Shanghai on Saturday, the company's second in China.
Nvidia on Monday introduced a graphics card priced at US$199 that will bring high-end gaming and Blu-ray 3D movie playback to desktops.
There were mixed reactions from politicians, industry and lobbyists on Friday to Communications Minister Stephen Conroy's revelation that the Government's controversial internet filtering legislation would be delayed for a year while a review was hel...
Technology holds the ability to solve some of society's problems, but can generate new issues or require measures that people are unwilling to take, said Dennis Bushnell, chief scientist at the NASA Langley Research Center, during a Friday talk at th...
Google said on Friday it will resume collection of Street View images in four countries following the removal of Wi-Fi data collection equipment that thrust the company into the spotlight of data protection officials worldwide.
Intel has no plans to shelve its Celeron processor brand in 2011, the chip maker said Friday in response to a Taiwanese press report.
The days of having to use a different power supply unit (PSU) for every laptop could be drawing to a close with reports that the IEEE industry body is looking at the possibility of a universal standard.
Java development has supplanted IT security as the most difficult skill set for hiring managers to locate.
Firefox 4's first beta is 27% faster than Mozilla's more stable browser, Firefox 3.6.6, but still lags behind rivals including Chrome, Opera and Safari, benchmark tests show.
SAP has vowed to make all data from its systems that would be useful on the move available on mobile devices.
The problem with Apple's iPhone 4 Facetime commercial is that not everyone has an iPhone 4, and that's just not happening.
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- TPTechnical AnalystVIC
- TPLevel 1-3 Helpdesk OfficerQLD
- FTProject Manager - PCI compliance projectQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTICT Business Change SpecialistSA
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- TPPrincipal Data Analyst | ArcGIS | Power BI | QlikQLD
- FTBusiness Process ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Voice/DATA/Network)SA
- CCPrimary Support OfficeACT
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCMDM DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment and Trading PlatformNSW
- FTProject Manager / Web DeveloperVIC