On-demand BI vendor Birst announced Tuesday that it is now offering the option of concurrent user pricing, a licensing model few BI providers use because it can limit the amount of money they make compared to typical "named user" pricing.
Siemens confirmed Tuesday that one of its customers has been hit by a new worm designed to steal secrets from industrial control systems.
Hewlett Packard is seeking to trademark the name "PalmPad" for computer hardware and mobile devices, providing a solid indication that a tablet computer based on HP's purchase of Palm and its WebOS is under development.
Taking a page out of Apple supremo Steve Jobs' book, Melbourne-based Kogan Technologies this morning launched what it dubbed as a "magical and revolutionary" eBook reader with a 6″ e-ink screen.
Looking deeper within malware yields fingerprints of the hackers who write the code, and that could result in signatures that have a longer lifetime than current intrusion-detection schemes, Black Hat 2010 attendees will be told next week.
Japan's Sharp plans to enter the increasingly competitive e-book reader market later this year with a device that can read a new e-publishing file format of its own, it said Tuesday.
Avaya is overhauling its contact center software with features designed to boost productivity and also to demonstrate that the company is brimming with innovation it hopes will attract new customers, and keep those it acquired along with Nortel's ent...
AT&T Tuesday announced that it's offering three new mobile services, including text messaging and encrypted mobile voice products, aimed at business and government users.
iPhone owners may grouse about AT&T's service, but the "halo effect" of Apple's smartphone significantly boosts the U.S. carrier's customer satisfaction levels, not just its revenue, an analyst said today.
While Facebook is expected to announce this week that it's grabbed its 500 millionth user, a new study shows that not everyone is so happy with the social networking site.
Google Apps administrators can now set different usage policies for groups within their organization's domains, a feature that many IT departments have requested Google add to this hosted collaboration and communication suite.
Adobe Systems Inc. today announced that it will harden the next version of its popular Reader PDF viewer, a frequent target of attacks, by adding "sandboxing" technology to the software.
Arm and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company announced a partnership to enable the design of smaller chips for devices like smartphones and tablets, the companies said on Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard has listed the Windows-based HP Slate 500 on its website, and also applied to trademark the term Palmpad, fueling speculation surrounding the company's tablet plans.
While the rest of the world focuses on the perceived issues surrounding the iPhone 4's antenna reception, I thought I'd bring us back to something that really matters to iPhone users, namely, the security of Apple's App Store, which just marked its t...
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTLead Android DeveloperOther
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Engineer/ AdministratorQLD
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTJava DeveloperQLD