Arm and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company announced a partnership to enable the design of smaller chips for devices like smartphones and tablets, the companies said on Tuesday.
While the rest of the world focuses on the perceived issues surrounding the iPhone 4's antenna reception, I thought I'd bring us back to something that really matters to iPhone users, namely, the security of Apple's App Store, which just marked its t...
Microsoft's Kinect has an identity problem. The company won't come right out and say it, but their newfangled "you are the controller" motion-sensing camera for the Xbox 360 probably isn't for gamers like me. It's for gamers like you. That is, assum...
Hewlett-Packard has listed the Windows-based HP Slate 500 on its website, and also applied to trademark the term Palmpad, fueling speculation surrounding the company's tablet plans.
Yahoo's second-quarter revenue was US$1.60 billion, coming in on the low end of the company's expectations and falling short of analyst predictions.
Yahoo's second-quarter revenue was $US1.60 billion, coming in on the low end of the company's expectations and falling short of analyst predictions.
Oracle announced this week Oracle Service Bus 11g, an enterprise service bus providing integration services in SOA environments and featuring improvements around caching and service governance.
Foursquare, the location-based social-networking service, registered its 100 millionth "check-in" on Monday evening, the company said Tuesday.
Adobe has announced the <a href="http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/digitalpublishing/">Digital Publishing Solution</a>, the first stage in a new set of tools that allows designers to create interactive magazines in InDesign that can be output as app...
The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE), a group of 58 Hollywood studios and technology companies, is pinning its hopes for the future of entertainment on UltraViolet, an online digital locker that would allow you to buy a movie once, and ...
Apple flunked its first response to the iPhone 4's antenna problems, but the company turned everything around with a last-minute press conference and free bumper cases, one crisis communications expert said.
VMware on Tuesday reported a 48 percent jump in revenue for the second quarter, a greater increase than expected, and raised its outlook for the full year on strong demand for its virtualization software.
Nokia Siemens Networks' acquisition of most of Motorola's cellular networks business may be the last move in a long game of consolidation in the industry, which has been hammered by price pressures.
The Internet has been abuzz with rumors and conjecture about why blogging Web site Blogetery.com and its reported 70,000 bloggers went dark last week.
Google has given a major overhaul to the layout of its Images search engine's results page and introduced a new advertising format specific for this service.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTIT Support / Desktop SupportSA
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager-Grant ManagementNSW
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- CCGun Java/ Full Stack Developer wanted...VIC
- FTSAP HANA ConsultantNSW
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTTest LeadACT
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerQLD
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCEnd to End Project ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support - Microsoft Office 365 experienceNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - Large Federal DepartmentACT
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- FTSenior iOS Developer - PermanentWA
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD