Dell shareholders re-elected company CEO and Chairman Michael Dell to the board of directors, but a large segment of investors are questioning the company's leadership, observers said on Wednesday.
Most IT professionals share one thing with the Apple manager accused of accepting millions in bribes and kickbacks, a firm that develops secure file transfer software said today.
Microsoft today announced that the next version of Office for the Mac will include a pair of key features that debuted in the Windows edition of Office 2010 earlier this year.
Facebook's former privacy chief said he doubts that any location-related services from the company will center on games.
Apple has pulled Grooveshark's music streaming application from its store due to a complaint from a major entertainment company just days after the application launched.
The Swedish Pirate Party has agreed with Wikileaks to host several new servers and provide the site bandwidth for free, it said on Tuesday.
The latest version of the SDK (Software Development Kit) for Google's cloud platform App Engine comes with multitenancy capability, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Attention programming students: the third annual IBM 'Master the Mainframe' competition is now underway.
"Three-dimensional everything" is shaping up to be the big trend of 2010 (or at least its most-prominent bastion of hype), but Fujifilm had an early jump on the 3D craze.
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's updated Xbox 360, Sony introduced two new PS3 models at today's Gamescom presser, including one bundled with the company's forthcoming 'Move' motion control peripheral, and packing a whopping 320GB hard drive.
Sony unveiled a few unannounced games this year at GamesCom in Cologne, Germany, and showcased some of their upcoming titles like Killzone 3 and Motorstorm: Apocalypse in full stereoscopic 3D.
NBN Co chief executive Mike Quigley has delivered a stinging attack on the Coalition's broadband policy, publicly backing Labor's rival National Broadband Network project just days before the Federal Election due on Saturday.
National broadband provider iiNet today unveiled an extensive revamp of its broadband plans, including what it claimed was Australia's first plan with a terabyte of included download quota.
The U.S. government has welcomed North Korea's jump onto Twitter and challenged the country to let its citizens see the recently created account.
Toshiba will detail a breakthrough in data storage later Wednesday that it says paves the way for hard drives with vastly higher capacity than today.
Hisense designs premium products that are made for living in today’s world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTSenior IT Recruitment Consultant - CommercialOther
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Consultant - Security SDMNSW
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSenior Agile Digital Business Analyst - Immediate StartOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- CCSystems Support Specialist- Network SystemsQLD