Trend Micro is blazing a new trail with a service called SecureCloud intended to give enterprises a way to encrypt data in cloud-computing environments.
VMware is developing a new hosted service with the code name "Project Horizon" that will allow delivery of cloud-based desktop applications to any sort of user device, and perhaps further its goal of diminishing the importance of Microsoft's Windows ...
Bluesocket is offering its rebuilt enterprise Wi-Fi controller software on virtual machine platforms, the first one being VMware. The company will port the code for other hypervisor platforms in the future.
Starting Wednesday, September 1, if all goes according to plan, you will be able to order one of the first in what will surely be an avalanche of Android -based tablet computers. That's the day the eLocity A7 , running Android 2.2 and based on the Nv...
Chrome users yesterday bombarded Google's Gmail support forum with complaints about music suddenly playing in the background when they reached their inboxes.
The price tag for e-readers will drop below the $100 threshold Wednesday when Borders starts selling its Aluratek Libre eBook Pro device $US99.99.
A little-known group of security researchers will kick off a month of bug disclosures starting tomorrow that target unpatched vulnerabilities in software from Abode, Microsoft, Mozilla, Apple and others.
NetApp and Syncsort are bringing storage and data protection together in a single product, NetApp Syncsort Integrated Backup, to offer quick backup and restoration of an enterprise's data.
A survey of 278 IT managers found that spending on storage systems is expected to remain flat through next year due to a soft economy and new technologies that allow IT administrators to do more with what they already have.
Palm's WebOS 2.0 beta is now available in limited release to developers, with a full public release planned for later this year.
As businesses turn to cloud computing and Web conferencing to save money, online meeting service provider Dimdim looks to capitalize on both movements with its latest product upgrade.
Gartner on Tuesday joined PC and chip makers in projecting a weaker-than-expected second half for worldwide PC shipments in light of slower economic recovery in mature markets.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has now been questioned by Swedish police regarding a molestation charge directed at him, his lawyer said Tuesday.
After setting up a cloud infrastructure, an organization needs tools to monitor that it is running as smoothly as planned.
I/O virtualization vendor Xsigo Systems is tapping into the most ubiquitous network connections around, offering an appliance that lets enterprises carve many virtual links out of the Gigabit Ethernet or 10-Gigabit Ethernet port built into a server.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCJava DeveloperNSW