Google's Android mobile operating system proved a formidable rival to the wildly popular iPhone in a recent real-world test.
The outspoken chief executive of internet service provider Exetel has issued a blunt reaction to the news that the National Broadband Network project is likely to go ahead: "God help us all".
Tony Abbott has warned Julia Gillard's government-in-waiting that the Opposition will be "hyper-vigilant" in its monitoring of Labor's National Broadband Network project for screw-ups.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard yesterday invited Australians to reflect on the significance of Labor’s National Broadband Network project going ahead, with its potential to deliver equivalent telecommunications pricing for the bush with metropolitan Au...
Since the terrorist attack on the 9/11, the United States has sacrificed some freedoms and liberties in exchange for tighter security in an attempt to prevent future attacks. The ACLU has joined with other groups in filing a legal challenge to one su...
Hewlett-Packard is suing its former CEO, Mark Hurd, who was named co-president of rival Oracle on Monday, according to a report on the Wall Street Journal's website.
Look out Google, you may have a new, unlikely challenger.
The broadband policy which the Coalition has repeatedly described as a "white elephant" gained its freedom today with the long-awaited news that Labor will form government with the support of the Greens and three independent MPs.
Federal Independent MP Bob Katter today claimed that there was little difference between the broadband policies of the two major parties at a press conference this afternoon, where he announced his support for the Coalition.
Telstra today delivered a handful of fixes and updates to its BigPond broadband services to include faster shaped speeds, transferrable email addresses, free customer service calls and up to 15 free mailboxes.
Apple's iOS mobile operating system is now the third-most popular platform on the Internet, with a share nearly six times larger than Android's, a Web measurement company said Wednesday.
The iPad, which could dominate the tablet market until 2012, has been appearing in boardrooms and cubicles around the country. Previously it could be blamed on a manager showing off a new gadget or ordering one for the office in hopes of figuring out...
Samsung's latest addition to its Galaxy series, the Galaxy Tab Android tablet made its very first appearance today at IFA in Berlin. The Tab will initially launch in Europe in mid-September and makes its way to the U.S. and Asia in coming months.
Fake antivirus programs appear to be adopting some of the money-raising tactics of more threatening ransom malware, security company Fortinet's latest threat report has found.
Secunia has updated its Personal Software Inspector (PSI) with the ability to silently download and apply patches from multiple vendors soon after their release. PSI 2.0 is now available in an open beta test,
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 5 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Atari's Ataribox console will run Linux and cost $250-$300, if it ever materializes
- Mozilla's Firefox Quantum next-generation browser is ready for you to try out
- Newegg is selling a 28-inch 4K FreeSync monitor for $260
- Microsoft announces Office 2019 for customers who don't want to pay forever for Office 365
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTScheduler - CommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTNode.js DeveloperNSW
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTHogan Technical ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Financial and Billing systemsVIC