Oracle has integrated its software into the Sun ZFS Storage Appliance line for a new generation of the systems that also doubles storage capacity and triples processing power, the company said on Monday at Oracle OpenWorld.
Google said on Monday that Apple iPad owners would soon be able to edit Google Docs files on their tablets.
Got a hot date? Pop out the spray can and spray on your very own personalized t-shirt. With your polymer-composite t-shirt you'll be hipper (or not) than Lady Gaga with her crazy outfits.
The problem with the Internet these days? In a word: socialism.
Data storage vendor Scale Computing has set up in the UK and has announced its first British customer, City of London. The company, which specialises in selling to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), claimed that its highly modular approach to...
South African police have threatened a Johannesburg Twitter user with arrest for using the social media site to tweet regular updates on police road blocks and speed cameras.
Are consumers ready to dig deep into their wallets for Samsung's Galaxy Tab as the economy struggles and more affordable tablets, namely Apple's iPad, exist? According to Amazon's U.K. site, after currency conversion, the Tab will cost $US1067 unlock...
Apple on Monday announced that it will launch the iPhone 4 in China on Saturday.
By 2014, about 12 per cent of all e-commerce transactions will be made using smartphones and other mobile devices, but fraud detection tools for mobile commerce are lagging, Gartner said today.
Google in the coming months will begin taking a cut from sales on its Apps Marketplace, where external developers currently pocket all revenue from sales of their applications.
Google is developing a way for Microsoft Office users to edit documents collaboratively without using Microsoft's Sharepoint collaboration server. It also has plans to extend the ability to edit Google Docs documents to mobile phones and iPads too.
The Swedish Pirate Party failed to repeat the success of last year's European Parliament elections, receiving fewer than 1.4 per cent of the votes in the Swedish general elections on Sunday.
Google added a two-factor authentication option to Google Apps on Monday, allowing enterprises to protect user accounts with a one-time code delivered through a mobile phone, in addition to the usual password.
Facebook said on Monday it is not building a mobile phone, dismissing a TechCrunch story that it is working on software for a device from a hardware manufacturer.
Expanding its business analytics offerings yet again, IBM is acquiring data warehouse appliance vendor Netezza for approximately $US1.7 billion in cash.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW