Satyam Computer Services will be delisting from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in October, as it is not able to comply with the stock exchange's requirement to file its delayed financial results by an Oct. 15 deadline.
Romanian authorities have arrested a phishing scammer who broke into eBay systems and accessed confidential files, including data of eBay customers and their transactions.
Panasonic has developed a hair-washing robot that uses 16 electronically controlled fingers to give a perfect wash and rinse, the company said Friday.
Designer Billy May's concept smartphone, the Seabird, might never be produced. But the underlying concepts in the phone -- and inside May's head-- are a wonder, nonetheless.
Weighing in on a seemingly perennial question asked by system administrators, IT analysts Osterman Research is recommending that virtual machines be defragmented just as often as physical drives.
Red Hat, Tibco and Apple helped buoy technology investor confidence this week even as economic concerns caused volatility in the markets.
The server market is showing signs of weakening, which could lead to a downturn in server chip shipments, further affecting the revenue of chip makers already hampered by lackluster demand for home PCs, financial analysts said Friday.
Forthcoming Windows Phone 7 devices are expected to have most of the required features of today's smartphones -- an application store, a 5-megapixel or better camera, a touchscreen, gaming -- but there's one it won't have, and that's tethering.
Orange Business Services appears poised to become a cloud service provider using pre-integrated "VBlocks" from Cisco Systems, EMC and VMware.
Two hackers convicted of defacing Comcast's website two years ago were sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison.
Google, Apple and several other companies have reached a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice over charges that they agreed not to hire away high-profile workers from each other.
Apple launched its iPhone 4 in China Saturday morning, attracting a massive crowd of people to one of the company's new stores in Beijing.
Google has taken the beta tag off Chrome Frame, which Google says will let users "access modern web technologies like HTML5 on legacy browsers" – namely, Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8.
Microsoft has apparently changed its mind about whether Internet Explorer 9 will require a yet-to-be-released update to Windows 7.
After Facebook went down on Thursday, one thing was certain: People don't like to go without their favorite social networking site.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTMitel Unified Communication engineer.ACT
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTUtilities Contract Administrator - $34phOther
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- FTBusiness AnalaystSA
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)NSW
- FTIT Support & System AdministratorNSW
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTReporting, Analytics and Insights Analyst - $62 p/hrOther
- FTJunior Business AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTSoftware Testing LeadOther
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- FTJava DeveloperOther