Marvell on Thursday announced a triple-core chip for tablets and smartphones that it says will deliver breakthrough graphics and application performance.
Dell has hired Cisco Systems veteran Dario Zamarian to lead its networking business, naming him as its first vice president dedicated to that division.
Nokia is partnering with AT&T to offer $US10 million in prizes to mobile application developers targeting North American users, in yet another attempt from the mobile giant to make an impact in the U.S.
Oracle has tapped longtime executive Charles Rozwat to head up oversight of its support organization, a job that now takes on added complexity due to the hardware products gained by the company's purchase of Sun Microsystems.
IBM researchers have come up with a technique to view, record and study the behavior of atoms in real time, which could have a long-term impact on the way nanoscale chips and devices are built.
Optus has announced overnight that it will exclusively sell Dell's Streak tablet in Australia for three months beginning October 1, joining the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab in the hotly contested tablet market.
Dell on Thursday said it is considering the development of devices beyond PCs that would stream Internet content to regular television sets.
The leading developer of standards for the microelectronics industry today announced new metrics for determining the endurance and reliability of solid-state drives (SSD), allowing users to more easily select the best products for applications.
"Evercookie" is the browser cookie that just won't go away. If you're concerned about having your Web browsing history tracked, you, like most people, will probably delete your cookies and clear your browsers' caches. However, evercookie, written in ...
Droid X owners who have been anxiously awaiting the latest version of Android now can celebrate: Android 2.2, aka Froyo, is available for your phone. The updated OS brings a host of improvements -- including support for Adobe's Flash technology -- to...
Those who attended Oracle CEO Larry Ellison's keynote address at the OpenWorld conference on Wednesday hoping to learn a wealth of new detail about the vendor's long delayed Fusion Applications likely left disappointed, but plenty of vital informatio...
Ego Pharmaceuticals has taken out SAP Australia’s ‘CEO’s choice award’ for its go live with SAP Business All-in-One and BusinessObjects Edge Business Intelligence software.
Communications and technology company, Intrapower Limited (ASX: IPX), has posted a slight revenue drop from $29.4 million last year to $25.1 million for the financial year ended June 30, as a result of less interest revenue.
Sydney-based corporate services provider and NSW government agency, Businesslink, has selected four vendors for a tender to upgrade its IT delivery core infrastructure components.
The online world was all aflutter yesterday with news of a worm spreading through Twitter. The "onMouseOver" issue--which presented pop-up boxes and redirected users to porn sites -- was quickly handled by Twitter, but the events that led up to it ho...
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- FTData EngineerOther