Nokia wants to "re-enter" the U.S. market and is developing smartphones for U.S. consumers, but the phone maker won't be building more CDMA-based phones, which run on half the nation's wireless networks, Nokia's global head of sales said Tuesday.
To pay or not to pay, that is the mobile user conundrum.
Heroku hopes to make its platform-as-a-service offering more appealing by formalizing a process for accepting and offering add-on applications built by third parties.
Former Opposition Leader Malcom Turnbull has been appointed Shadow Communications Minister, taking over the portfolio from Tony Smith who has been demoted to parliamentary secretary. Turnbull will now face Communications Minister Stephen Conroy on th...
Hundreds of die-hard Halo fans lined up in Sydney last night for the official midnight launch of Halo Reach. The event was held at EB Games' Westpoint Blacktown branch, which had received the highest number of Halo Reach pre-orders in the country. At...
In another sign that DNS operations are migrating into the cloud, industry leader Neustar will announce on Tuesday a new managed service that allows companies to outsource all of their internal DNS and related network address management functions tha...
CipherOptics Tuesday announced a new encryption line built around a single hardware appliance that can be adjusted to work at speeds between 3 Mbps and 1 Gbps. Support for variable speeds is a major change, since customers in the past had to buy new ...
Olympus will release a new digital SLR camera in October, the E-5 SLR. The Olympus E-5 is designed to compete with the Canon 7D and Nikon D300s and uses an upgraded version of the same 12.3 megapixel sensor that appeared in the earlier Olympus E-3 di...
When T-Mobile announced its Android 2.2-powered HTC G2 phone last week, it made no mention of pricing.
Basketball Australia announced yesterday that Internet service provider iiNet will be the naming rights partner for the National Basketball League. The sponsorship will see the competition known as the iiNet NBL Championship.
Intel has announced that its new Sandy Bridge processors will begin shipping "in high volume" early next year. The long-awaited processor line, now renamed the Second-Generation Intel Core processor, was finally announced at the 2010 Intel Developer ...
Less than a week after warning users that hackers were exploiting an unpatched bug in its Reader PDF viewer, Adobe said on Monday that Flash, its other prominent program, was also under fire.
Here are some of the product demonstrations we recorded during the opening keynote at the 2010 Intel Developer Forum. The demonstrations showcased the speed improvements of the 2nd Generation Core Processor over the current generation, as well as coo...
Intel's Sandy Bridge CPU architecture is set to hit mainstream PCs by 2011 and it will be known as 2nd Generation Core. The improvements over the current mainstream Core i7 series CPUs largely relate to media processing. The graphics processor and I/...
Juniper Networks is expected to soon announce that it is acquiring wireless LAN player Trapeze Networks from parent Belden in a move that will expand Juniper’s enterprise portfolio.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- TPIT Procurement Officer - Multiple PositionsQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- FTTest Analyst (Datawarehouse)Other
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |VIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCvRealize Solution DesignerACT
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCCloud Architect - AWSVIC
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- CCManual and Automation TesterQLD