Ever-acquisitive Oracle may place data integration specialist Informatica in its sights next, according to a recent pair of surveys.
Yahoo's news division has launched a new social-networking site that focuses on policy debates driving November's midterm elections in the U.S., with the site giving users a chance to debate and vote on issues.
Hiring an American CEO isn't all Nokia has to do if it wants to succeed in the U.S., mobile industry analysts said on Friday.
Compliance and security compantTripwire has launched a new version of its software to incorporate Remediation Manager, a feature that helps organisations automate their compliance processes.
This week, research firm Gartner announced that by year's end Google's Android will rocket past both Apple's iOS and Research in Motion's Blackberry in popularity.
Just when it appears Android 2.2 is ready to leap from smartphones to tablets, Google steps up and casts aspersions on its mobile operating system - at least for now.
The redesigned iPod Touch stole the show at Apple's fall music event, but the Cupertino company may have a bigger trick up its sleeve in the coming months: an updated iPad.
The news seems to be all Android, all the time these days, and various analysts have recently revealed predictions that Android will soon be the leading mobile platform. Despite the popularity of the Android platform, though, there are some critical ...
Henry Ford, the automaker, was a genius. He was willing to pay his workers more than twice the going wage to ensure a loyal and stable workforce. Ford felt that a population with a solid and secure income made the best consumers. And he was right. He...
The "Here you have" worm that clogged e-mail systems on Thursday briefly caused one of the worst spam outbreaks of 2010, according to Cisco Systems.
Every time a virus like the current "Here You Have" worm comes around, people shake their heads, wring their hands and wonder how "computer security" can be improved.
Security experts warned Thursday of a fast-spreading e-mail worm, the first large outbreak of this type in nearly a decade.
Dodo yesterday launched a three terabyte ADSL2+ broadband plan with no peak/off-peak split.
Optus has released a new national traffic service called Optus Trafficview, which will give users a real-time view of traffic conditions.
A Delaware court has ruled in favor of eBay in its 2008 lawsuit against Jim Buckmaster and Craig Newmark, majority shareholders of Craigslist, eBay said Thursday.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
- Sennheiser Game Zero review: This headset's sound quality justifies its price
- Acer's gorgeous 35-inch UW-QHD curved monitor is available for preorder at $1,100
- FSP's wild new power supply is liquid-cooled and built for silence
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTUX / UI Designer MobileNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- FTSenior Solution Designer/ ConsultantVIC
- CCSplunk Software DeveloperVIC
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTIntegration and Implementation SpecialistVIC
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPSupport AnalystVIC
- FTIT Systems EngineerQLD
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC