The use of third-party code in applications represents a big security risk for companies, according to a study from security vendor Veracode.
Sony will launch an external Blu-ray Disc rewritable drive this month that can burn BD-R discs that support 6X speed, but users hoping for fast transfers might encounter a bottleneck in the form of their computer.
Outsourced software is a hotspot for the sort of hidden security problems that leave applications vulnerable, an analysis by code testing outfit Veracode has warned.
The man who took skiffle to the world half a century ago, Sir Paul McCartney, is 'getting a little help from his friends' HP to put his entire oeuvre into an accessible online archive, it has been announced.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Qualcomm is developing a short-range radio technology called Peanut that would require less battery power than Zigbee , Bluetooth and Ultra Wideband technologies.
Contrary to reports, a bug that Microsoft patched last week had been publicly discussed a year and a half ago, security researchers said this week.
Cloud computing is all the rage these days. CIOs seem to be diving into cloud-based solutions with reckless abandon despite the fact that a mistake in planning or execution can have career-limiting effects. So, let's take a moment to balance the bene...
On Tuesday, Nvidia announced it was going to support x86 processors as a target for CUDA applications. This means that apps that are currently written to support Nvidia's GPU line for compute applications will be able to run on standard x86 CPUs--no ...
This week's Twitter hack may not immediately drive corporate executives away from the microblogging site, but it may raising some early warning signs.
Corporations are jumping on the Google smartphone bandwagon, with Android device growth outpacing Apple's iPhone 20-fold in the last three months, a market researcher said today.
PayPal has established itself as the de facto method of transacting money on the Internet. It also seems to be ruffling some feathers, though, with business and dispute resolution practices that seem to be focused on making sure PayPal gets to hang o...
Dell said on Wednesday it is developing a 7-inch tablet as it experiments with handheld devices with different screen sizes.
Users may be having trouble accessing Facebook on Wednesday due to a problem the site is having with a network provider, the company said.
It may be difficult for enterprises to figure out how much they should spend on IT security, but research analyst Gartner has statistics on how much their peers are spending.
Korean electronics giant Samsung announced tonight that its hyped iPad rival -- the Galaxy Tab -- will be available to Australians in November this year through all the major mobile carriers.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther