A group of GPS vendors and users has asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to permanently block LightSquared from using the upper band of its licensed radio spectrum for a cellular data network.
LG has joined companies including Samsung, HTC and Research In Motion in deciding to sign a deal with patent licensing company Intellectual Ventures.
The ongoing lawsuit between Oracle and third-party support provider Rimini Street has heated up further, with new allegations that Oracle is "abusing" the pre-trial discovery process and using "scare tactics" against customers in order to hurt Rimini...
Don't panic. It's a test, only a test.
The European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA) has issued recommendations to law enforcement agencies, European Union member states, civil society groups, as well as parents and educators on how to mitigate risks faced by children onlin...
Google has lost the man who has led its government relations efforts in the Americas for more than six years, at a time when the company's operations face intense scrutiny from legislators and regulators.
Rackspace is making some updates to RackConnect, an offering designed to let businesses securely connect and run applications across private and public cloud services.
MediaTek, a designer of software and chipsets for low-end phones, will work with Facebook on a social networking application for feature phones, the chip company said on Tuesday.
Software AG's WebMethods middleware and ARIS process modeling tools are now certified for deployment on Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud and VMware, the company announced Tuesday as part of an update on its overall cloud strategy.
Salesforce.com's reach is about to get wider both in terms of functionality and target audience with the arrival of Do, a project management application announced in public beta on Tuesday.
Cisco is acquiring a minority stake in a subsidiary of KT, a South Korean telecommunications services company, which will offer managed services for smart buildings and smart city projects from January.
Like other applications that once required dedicated hardware platforms, videoconferencing is moving into the cloud.
While Google officials, from CEO Larry Page on down, are all aflutter over Google+, Mark Zuckerberg views Google's new social networking site as "their own little version of Facebook."
Adidas has been forced to take some of its main websites offline after a "sophisticated, criminal cyber-attack" that took place last week, the company said.
Bill Weihl, Google's "green energy czar," is leaving the company this week after steering its clean energy efforts for almost six years.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- CCJava Developer - Government organisationVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTService Desk Consultant - Part TimeOther