A French court has denied Samsung's preliminary injunction request to stop the sale of Apple's iPhone 4S, both parties confirmed on Thursday.
IBM is buying analytics vendor DemandTec for US$440 million in a bid to build out its line of e-commerce software, the companies announced Thursday. The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
Text-message spam is coming under close scrutiny from the U.K.'s data protection authority, which is trying to blunt an increasing wave of insurance industry and accident compensation-related spam.
Micro Focus has adapted its SilkPerformer platform for testing of mobile web applications, in a effort to help users improve performance, the company said on Thursday.
With some funding from Google and the U.S. Energy Department, a pair of computer scientists at Dartmouth University are updating the venerable grep and diff Unix command line utilities to handle more complex types of data.
Chinese authorities continue to inspect a factory that produces aluminum casings for Apple's MacBook laptops, following residents' complaints of unbearable odors coming from the facility.
Microsoft and General Electric's healthcare IT business are setting up a 50:50 joint venture to develop and market an open, interoperable technology platform and clinical applications for enabling better population health management, the companies sa...
2011 was an interesting, if uninspiring year, for the global and Australian television markets: more 3D TVs (and fewer 3D broadcasts), more video and movies on demand, more superfluous features, and not a great deal else. We’re tipping 2012 to be at ...
The Greenplum division of EMC is building a single data analytics platform that can crunch both structured and unstructured data and give a broad range of users the tools to study an enterprise's information.
Oracle has suffered a setback in its lawsuit accusing Google of patent infringement and copyright violation in its Android operating system: The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has rejected one of Oracle's Java-related patents -- although it did uph...
The Novo7, a 7-inch tablet available in China that runs Ice Cream Sandwich, is set to arrive in the United States in the coming months with an expected price of $99.
Flipboard, the popular iPad app that transforms your social networking feeds into a sleek magazine, is now available for the iPhone.
Guess what? Your favorite Android app may be just 10 cents right now, thanks to the Android Market's 10 billion downloads celebration.
Yahoo has won a lawsuit against spammers, a legal victory that also includes a default judgment of US$610 million.
The U.S. Department of Justice is investigating anticompetitive behavior in the pricing of e-books, joining the European Union, the head of the agency's antitrust division said Wednesday.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther