-- Name: Dylan Smith, co-founder and CFO
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should investigate Verizon Wireless for allegedly blocking Google Wallet on a new smartphone available to the carrier's customers, a law professor has said.
Some businesses that rely on Amazon Web Services to run Web applications are starting to realize that they can save money or get better performance by building their own internal clouds -- and Nimbula is hoping to help them out.
Japanese game developer Square Enix said Monday that no private data was stolen when a server for a fan site was hacked last week, and it plans to reopen the site to users by the end of the year.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been granted permission to take his fight against extradition to Sweden to the U.K.'s Supreme Court.
Apple supplier Pegatron reported that an explosion occurred at a subsidiary company in China, with Shanghai authorities stating that 61 workers were sent to hospital.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 crossed the $1 billion mark in sales in just 16 days, according to publisher Activision.
British Telecommunications has filed a civil suit in a Delaware court alleging that some Google products and services including Android, and its search, music, map, and location-based advertising infringe on one or more of six of its patents.
After a two-month trial, Novell's US$1.3 billion antitrust lawsuit against Microsoft ended on Friday in a hung jury, according to a spokesman for Microsoft who was at the court.
Cox Communications plans to sell wireless spectrum licenses covering 28 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$315 million, becoming the latest cable operator to join with Verizon for mobile services.
The U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee has postponed further debate on the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) until after Congress' holiday break.
Dell has confirmed that it has ceased production of its Inspiron Mini netbook computer, in effect ending its pursuit of the receding netbook market, at least for consumer sales.
Samsung Electronics filed four additional patent claims against Apple on Friday in a German court while also going to trial over three other patents that the Korean company alleges are infringed by Apple.
Europe’s police force has arrested more than 100 people in a major crackdown on online child porn, but warned that the Internet is making it easier for offenders to share images.
Zynga's initial public offering Friday, a raft of acquisition announcements this week from IBM, Salesforce and others, and some upbeat reports on the chip and hardware sector are putting a positive spin on year-end news for the tech sector.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCampaigns & Events ManagerOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperWA
- CCDelivery Lead - Process Transformation (Six Sigma) - Telco in Pennant HIllsNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD FunctionalistOther
- CCDatabase Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCProduct ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- CCField Services EngineerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)Other
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- FTCUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATOR - NOC ENVIRONMENTSA
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- FTPayments Solution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager, Portfolio Change DeliveryOther
- CCAutomation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - SydneyNSW