As SaaS (software as a service) gains in maturity and popularity, enterprise IT buyers will have to grapple with a new set of questions and considerations when purchasing it, according to a new Forrester Research report.
The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee has approved a recently introduced bill that would allow greater cyberthreat information sharing between U.S. intelligence agencies and private companies even though privacy advocates say it wo...
In the hopes of reducing the complexity of making data calls over the Web, eBay has launched a programming language, called ql.io, which bundles separate API requests into a single call.
Tech stocks looked strong Friday morning on the back of a week of upbeat surveys on small business and online spending, positive news about enterprise hardware and hopeful reports on U.S. employment and the European debt crisis.
Enterprise social collaboration software, which offer Facebook and Twitter-like capabilities adapted for workplaces, will grow strongly in the coming years, eclipsing demand for more traditional communications and collaboration products, according to...
A 30-year old international treaty covering data protection is undergoing a partial rewrite to reflect new concerns in the age of the Internet.
SpectrumCo, a joint venture among Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, has agreed to sell mobile spectrum licenses covering 259 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$3.6 billion, the companies announced Friday.
Opera Software will work with MediaTek, a designer of software and chipsets for low-end phones, on integrating the Norwegian company's Mini browser on feature phones, Opera said on Friday.
An unpatched Yahoo Messenger vulnerability that allows attackers to change people's status messages and possibly perform other unauthorized actions can be exploited to spam malicious links to a large number of users.
Concern in the European Union that U.S. data protection laws are too lax has created a new market for European cloud computing services.
An Australian court has extended the sales ban on Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Tab 10.1 until December 9, giving Apple more time to come up with reasons why the tablet should not be allowed to go on sale.
Beijing aims to create more free Wi-Fi hotspots across major public areas in the city, including shopping centers and subway stations as part of a city government effort to promote greater Internet use among residents.
Electronic Arts is continuing to expand its presence in the social gaming business with the acquisition of KlickNation, the video games company said Thursday.
Hard-drive maker Western Digital has resumed the partial production of hard drives in Thailand, but also warned that some of its operations were still under water from the severe floods that hit the country starting late July.
Verizon Wireless said Thursday it doesn't add to its phones any software from Carrier IQ, the company that has come under fire in the past few days for what some say amounts to spying on mobile phone users.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSEO SpecialistNSW
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCWireless Network ArchitectQLD
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT