Apple is on the losing end of an initial ruling by the U.S. International Trade Commission in the company’s battle with Motorola.
The lead sponsor of the U.S. Stop Online Piracy Act, a controversial copyright enforcement bill, will remove a much-debated provision that would require Internet service providers to block their subscribers from accessing foreign websites accused of ...
Beverage distributor Major Brands is suing Epicor, alleging the ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor failed to deliver a satisfactory system after years of effort and significant cost overruns, and then offered a solution that would for...
Google has confirmed as true allegations made on Friday by a Kenyan provider of online business listings, Mocality, that Google staffers attempted to undermine its business by lying to its customers and improperly mining its data.
The Internet Systems Consortium is looking for a few more good programmers to bring the next generation of its open source BIND DNS server software to fruition.
A new phishing attack that's spreading through Facebook chat modifies hijacked accounts in order to impersonate the social network's security team.
Get ready for a perfect storm of earnings news. With tech bellwethers including IBM, Microsoft, Intel and Google set to issue financial reports next week, earnings season will pick up in earnest and judging from recent forecasts and profit warnings, ...
The U.S. International Trade Commission has launched an investigation of patent infringements alleged by patent acquisition firm Digitude Innovations against a who's who of smartphone and tablet makers.
Oracle is set on Tuesday to release 78 security fixes for vulnerabilities in its database, middleware and applications, according to a <a href="http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2012-366304.html">preview announcement</a> posted ...
SAP on Friday reported preliminary fourth-quarter results that showed revenue rise 11 percent to €4.5 billion (US$5.7 billion), according to IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
Nokia has sold 450 wireless and video patents and patent applications to Sisvel International, an Italian patent licensing company.
A Delhi court sent a summons to the headquarters of foreign Internet companies including Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Yahoo on Friday, in a private case against objectionable content online.
Apple should consider launching its products earlier in China, and expand its online distribution there, if it wants to avoid future displays of customer dissatisfaction like Friday's egg throwing at a Beijing company store, according to analysts.
International Game Technology, a maker of slot machines, has reached a definitive agreement to acquire social games developer Double Down Interactive for US$500 million, as it expands in online gaming, it said Thursday.
The importance of bundling services and software with mobile devices is finally resonating with Android device makers as they compete with Apple, and some of them outlined their cloud strategies at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AdviceOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- FTContract Specialist - TelecomOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW