Security researchers are worried that the alleged Russia-based authors of Koobface, a piece of malicious software that plagued social networking sites such as Facebook, may slip away before law enforcement can catch them.
The European Commission has launched infringement measures against Hungary over concerns that binding data protection rules are being undermined.
The National Security Agency (NSA) has released SE Android, a security-enhanced version of Android, which provides and enforces stricter access-control policies than those found in the popular mobile operating system by default.
Apple continues to hound Samsung Electronics at the district court in Düsseldorf, and has now filed another lawsuit aimed at 10 models in its Galaxy family of smartphones, according to Peter Schütz, spokesman at the court.
Tata Consultancy Services, India's largest outsourcer, posted strong revenue in the quarter ended Dec. 31, with growth across all its markets including Europe, which is being hit by a debt crisis.
The uptake of wireless networks based on 802.11ac is expected to be high when the first products arrive later this year, according to a report from IMS Research.
A court in Delhi on Tuesday declined to direct India's Election Commission to have paper receipts of votes recorded on electronic voting machines (EVMs), or go back to ballot paper.
Japanese mobile platform operator DeNA has made another move to expand its business in China by partnering with local company NetDragon Websoft to develop and operate mobile games in the country.
Publisher Electronic Arts will release a demo for 38 Studios' Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning game on 17 January for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Wikipedia has decided to black out the English version of the online encyclopedia for 24 hours on Wednesday to protest against controversial legislation in the U.S., following a cue given by some other Internet sites including social news site Reddi...
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is collaborating with US company Brightcove to bring improvements to the iView video on demand service, including adaptive bit-rate streaming to accommodate low-bandwidth connections and low-powered devic...
Online piracy legislation has caused such an outcry that the White House is now weighing in.
Salesforce on Monday said that Vivek Kundra, who was the first person to serve as CIO of the U.S. federal government, has joined the company as executive vice president of emerging markets.
Controversial online copyright enforcement bill the Stop Online Piracy Act may be stalled in the U.S. House of Representatives as lawmakers try to iron out a compromise, an opponent of the legislation said.
Symantec has acquired LiveOffice, a provider of cloud-based data archiving and storage, for US$115 million [m], the companies announced Monday.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW