Alcatel-Lucent has closed the sale of its customer-service software and contact-center business Genesys, which now needs to regroup and start working on improving areas such as analytics, Gartner analyst Steve Blood said.
A botnet that was crippled by Microsoft and Kaspersky Lab last September is spamming once again and experts have no recourse to stop it.
Sony's new CEO faces a myriad of problems - stemming massive losses, snatching the momentum back from deep-pocketed rivals, unifying his firm's diffuse businesses across the globe - but one of his main priorities is your living room.
Riverbed Technology plans to make enterprise data centers look like local storage at branch offices with Granite, a new accelerator technology the company is announcing on Wednesday.
The Swedish Supreme Court will not hear an appeal from the founders of The Pirate Bay against prison sentences and fines imposed by the Swedish Court of Appeals, the court said on Wednesday.
Sony said Wednesday that executive Kazuo Hirai, who runs the company's core consumer products division, will be promoted to CEO and President from April.
Seagate Technology said Tuesday that supply of hard disk drives (HDDs) this year will continue to fall short of demand, leading large customers to look to long-term agreements to ensure supply after devastating floods in Thailand.
A new television advertisement airing in Taiwan has an actor with angel wings and a halo doing a thinly-veiled imitation of Steve Jobs, to promote a tablet called the "Action Pad."
Video game technology is evolving at a rapid pace, and if there is one genre where developers are constantly finding ways to get their games to look more realistic, it is racing.
Salesforce.com will include some new analytics capabilities at no additional cost with the Enterprise and Unlimited editions of its CRM (customer relationship management) software, following complaints from customers who argued that the features shou...
Sprint Nextel has given LightSquared about six more weeks to win regulatory approval for its proposed cellular data network, extending a US$9 billion deal under which LightSquared would operate on Sprint infrastructure.
Amazon said flooding in Thailand and economic problems in Europe weighed on its financial results for the fourth quarter but it also said it was pleased with the results, which disappointed investors.
Microsoft may try to revive support for Hyper-V in OpenStack as the community considers removing the code -- which one OpenStack developer called broken and unmaintained -- from the stack.
Cisco Systems developed its latest enterprise access point with corporate bring-your-own-device policies in mind, aiming to give tablets and smartphones as well as traditional workplace devices strong and consistent performance.
In a move to help administrators rid their networks of disparate personal email archives, Microsoft has released a tool for finding and importing Outlook PST files into modern Exchange environments. The tool will also help Microsoft rid itself of the...
Only a decade or two ago, finding the right enterprise PC was a much more straightforward task.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AdviceOther
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther
- TPProject OfficerVIC
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- CCProgram DirectorQLD
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence Analyst/Software DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer - Supply ChainOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other