Facebook scammers have started redirecting victims through Amazon's cloud in order to bypass malicious URL filters, according to security researchers from antivirus vendor F-Secure.
Aneesh Chopra, who has served for the past two-and-a-half years as the first CTO for the U.S. government, is stepping down in early February.
Jon Rubinstein, known for his role developing the original iPod for Apple and for running Palm, has left Hewlett-Packard, where he's worked since the company's acquisition of Palm.
ARCEP, the French telecommunications regulator, has promised to investigate whether new network operator Free Mobile is still offering the level of coverage required by its license, following complaints by employees of rival networks. But it also war...
Security researchers from antivirus vendor Trend Micro have come across a Web-based attack that exploits a known vulnerability in Windows Media Player.
CloudPassage is launching a new security product for virtual servers in public clouds such as Amazon Web Services that it says takes care of the all-important need for security when using services from infrastructure providers.
The district court in Mannheim, Germany, has again sided with Apple in a patent suit brought by Samsung Electronics, saying on Friday that the company had not infringed on a second patent asserted by Samsung against the iPhone and iPad.
Apple has emerged as the number one smartphone vendor worldwide in the fourth quarter of 2011, by a small margin, after losing ground to Samsung in the previous quarter, research firms Strategy Analytics and IHS iSuppli said.
Nintendo said Friday its next-generation Wii U game console will launch in time for the holiday season in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Samsung has announced profits shot up in the three-month period through December, with a big boost from its burgeoning lineup of smartphones and tablets.
Twitter can now remove tweets from users' feeds in specific countries while keeping them visible elsewhere, according to <a href="http://blog.twitter.com/2012/01/tweets-still-must-flow.html">a post</a> on the company's blog on Thursday.
Panasonic launched a wireless broadband service in Japan this week that is intended to encourage customers to use its coming wave of Internet-ready appliances and services.
World Tech Update
World Tech Update
Amid renewed reports of poor working conditions at factories making Apple products in China, it's unclear whether customers will demand change.
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW