A company making ARM processors used in inexpensive Chinese tablets hopes to make a splash in the U.S. and Europe this year and drive down prices of Android 4.0 tablets to under US$100.
Bing's Maps search engine has an improved capability for generating driving directions, according to Microsoft.
DataWind is targeting sales of about 6 million units of its low-cost tablet in India this year, but it has to arrange additional manufacturing capacity and strengthen its support network to meet what looks like an unexpected surge in demand, an execu...
WhatsApp has patched a security flaw in its WhatsApp Messenger mobile app after someone set up a website allowing anyone to change a user's status update.
Sony said Friday it will begin selling memory cards with write speeds of 125 Mbps, the fastest in the industry, from February.
Google said Thursday that TV heavyweights Samsung and LG will launch sets that run its Google TV platform, with new models to be showcased at the International Consumer Electronics Show next week in Las Vegas.
Bookseller Barnes & Noble is considering spinning off its Nook digital business to help it grow, following strong growth in sales of the Nook reader and tablet and digital content in the nine-week holiday period ending Dec. 31.
iPhone 4S users consume twice as much data as iPhone 4 users, signaling that operators will have to continue to battle with growing data volumes, according to a report published by network management software vendor Arieso.
Sprint Nextel will launch LTE in the first half of this year, most likely beginning in Dallas, Houston and San Antonio, Texas, and Atlanta, the company announced on Thursday.
Intel will make a major mobile push at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show, where it will likely announce smartphone customers and show off a Windows 8 tablet with its upcoming Atom chip code-named Clover Trail, a person familiar with the company'...
Oracle's impending upgrade to its support portal promises to deliver a "next-generation" experience, but some users are worried they'll endure another "fiasco" of the sort that <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140613/Users_call_new_Or...
Early this year, the U.S. Congress appears likely to move forward with two controversial copyright enforcement bills, even with vocal and widespread opposition to the Stop Online Piracy Act and the Protect IP Act in the Internet community.
A pervasive worm has expanded its reach to now steal login and password details for Facebook users, warned security vendor Seculert, which found a server holding 45,000 login credentials.
Acer said its Iconia Tab A200 tablet will be available on Jan. 15 and be upgradable to Android 4.0, Google's latest OS for tablets and smartphones.
Research firm Gartner announced Thursday that it has lowered its 2012 IT spending forecast, with spending expected to rise only 3.7 percent, rather than the previous forecast of 4.6 percent growth.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCTest LeadWA
- CCContracts AnalystVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerQLD
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCHSE Reporting Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- CCSenior Big Data EngineerVIC
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther