3D design software company Dassault Systèmes has acquired Netvibes, a website that allows the creation of personalized dashboards combining social network updates, news alerts and RSS feeds, the companies announced Thursday.
Growth in India's exports of IT services, business process outsourcing and related services is forecast to drop to 11 to 14 percent in the Indian fiscal year to March 31, 2013 from an estimated 16.3 percent in the current fiscal year, the National A...
The changes Samsung Electronics has made to the Galaxy Tab 10.1N are enough to no longer infringe on Apple's intellectual property rights, a judge at the district court in Düsseldorf, Germany, decided on Thursday.
Vodafone reported a 2.3 percent drop in revenue for the last three months of 2011, as economic conditions, particularly across southern Europe, continue to be weak.
Hackers claimed to have stolen internal data from Apple supplier Foxconn, and leaked the information online, in response to media reports of poor working conditions at the electronics manufacturer's factories in China.
Vodafone has today opened up pre-orders for the hotly-anticipated Sony PlayStation Vita portable gaming console, ahead of its Australian launch on Friday 23 February.
Lenovo's profit in its fiscal third quarter ended December 31 grew 54 per cent year-over-year, as the company saw growth in many key markets.
A high-ranking federal official and aviation industry leaders called on Wednesday for rules to prevent future interference with GPS, looking beyond a proposal by would-be hybrid mobile operator LightSquared that may be doomed by broad opposition.
Microsoft is looking at creating a bridge between Lync, its enterprise IM, voice and video communications product, and Skype as part of its broader initiative to extend the Office platform, a company executive said on Wednesday.
Data centres need to be secure, temperature controlled, spacious, redundant, reliable – nothing sexy. But that doesn't mean they can't be. Here are a few that rise above the crowd and take advantage of the possibilities.
The Electronic Privacy Information Center has filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, asking a court to force the agency to take action against Google over planned changes in the company's collection of personal data.
The Phoenix Suns have deployed more than 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablets over Verizon Wireless' 4G LTE network for use by the team's business personnel, players and managers in the current basketball season.
Two Swedish nationals with the same names as top executives of e-commerce startup Klarna were arrested on Saturday in New York and charged with criminal sexual abuse.
The U.S. government is losing a race in cyberspace -- a social-networking race for the hearts and minds of Internet users, a computer security expert said Wednesday.
Cisco Systems posted year-over-year gains in revenue and profit for its fiscal second quarter on Wednesday, reporting net sales up 10.8 percent to US$11.5 billion, and said it met a key cost-cutting goal one quarter early.
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Supply ChainOther
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- CCPortfolio Insights and Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTPrincipal ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTIT Support & System AdministratorNSW
- FTRisk Specialist - 6 month contractOther