Tata Consultancy Services, India's largest outsourcer, posted strong revenue in the quarter ended Dec. 31, with growth across all its markets including Europe, which is being hit by a debt crisis.
The uptake of wireless networks based on 802.11ac is expected to be high when the first products arrive later this year, according to a report from IMS Research.
A court in Delhi on Tuesday declined to direct India's Election Commission to have paper receipts of votes recorded on electronic voting machines (EVMs), or go back to ballot paper.
Japanese mobile platform operator DeNA has made another move to expand its business in China by partnering with local company NetDragon Websoft to develop and operate mobile games in the country.
Publisher Electronic Arts will release a demo for 38 Studios' Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning game on 17 January for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Wikipedia has decided to black out the English version of the online encyclopedia for 24 hours on Wednesday to protest against controversial legislation in the U.S., following a cue given by some other Internet sites including social news site Reddi...
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is collaborating with US company Brightcove to bring improvements to the iView video on demand service, including adaptive bit-rate streaming to accommodate low-bandwidth connections and low-powered devic...
Online piracy legislation has caused such an outcry that the White House is now weighing in.
Salesforce on Monday said that Vivek Kundra, who was the first person to serve as CIO of the U.S. federal government, has joined the company as executive vice president of emerging markets.
Controversial online copyright enforcement bill the Stop Online Piracy Act may be stalled in the U.S. House of Representatives as lawmakers try to iron out a compromise, an opponent of the legislation said.
Symantec has acquired LiveOffice, a provider of cloud-based data archiving and storage, for US$115 million [m], the companies announced Monday.
Enterprises can now run Windows Server in Amazon's cloud for up to 750 hours per month at no charge, using the AWS (Amazon Web Services) Free Usage Tier, the company said on Sunday.
Name: Lior Barak
SAP has acquired software from Datango that will allow it to add multilingual online help and training materials to enterprise software applications.
Online shoe and apparel shop Zappos.com is advising over 24 million customers to change their passwords following a data breach, but its website is currently inaccessible to people outside the U.S.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSales AssociateACT
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant/ Customer Service SpecialistACT